85. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested}

*A/n* -  This imagine was requested by LiSantos3

Hope you enjoy it!

____________________________

Warning - Some Smut is in this chapter.

____________________________

Ashley and Billie walked through the front door of Billie's house together. "My back is killing me." Billie stated as he sat down on the sofa, looking uncomfortable. Ashley placed her hands on his back and moved them up and down. "You did run around that stage a lot whilst you were doing karaoke." She laughed as she remembered the events of the night as she simultaneously rubbed his back. "Right there!" He said, as he looked a little more at ease. "Keep doing that." He said as Ashley stood behind him and continued to run her fingers up and down his back. After a few minutes, Billie became a lot more relaxed and put on some music. "R Kelly?" Ashley asked him, shocked that he didn't put something like The Smiths or The Clash on. 

"Why the hell not." He stated, looking behind him at Ashley; she had stopped rubbing his back. "Don't stop. He winked at her but Ashley wasn't having any of it. She smirked at him as she said: 

"It's my turn now." Ashley whispered in his ear as Billie placed his hands on her face and pulled Ashley towards him, kissing her. "You bet." He replied, making Ashley kiss him back, throwing her hands around his neck. Slowly, Billie lowered her down onto the sofa as he kissed her. Ashley let out a small moan as he kissed her neck and simultaneously moved his hand up her dress. As Ashley felt his fingers dancing along the skin underneath her dress, all she could do was mutter his name and undo the buttons of his shirt.

As he removed her dress and she removed his clothes, Billie placed one of Ashley legs over the back of the sofa as he placed himself at her entrance. Ashley placed her hands on Billie's hips as he placed himself inside of her; causing them to both moan unison. Billie waited for Ashley to adjust to him before he began moving in and out of her. Every movement that Billie made resulted in groans and whimpers falling from their lips; every movement caused more pleasure than the last. "Ashley." He muttered as his movements became faster by the second.

Within a few minutes, both of them declared that they could no longer hold it anymore before they released in unison with one other. "I love Karaoke night." Billie admitted as he collapsed on top of Ashley. 

____________________

*A/n* -

Date: July 2nd 2019 

HAPPY 25TH ANNIVERSARY TO BILLIE AND ADRIENNE! 

I know that they'll never see this but I love them both very much!