64. Billie Joe Armstrong

Warning: Smut. Quite a bit of it. 

I warned you. 

________________________________

"(Y/n)." Billie moaned as he kissed your neck. The two of you had been at a party and things started to heat up between you and him, which is why you had left early but neither of you could wait any longer. When you arrived home, the two of you practically ran upstairs to your bedroom. 

"Babe..." He said as you began removing each other's clothes. Billie was on top of you, kissing your neck,leaving love bites , kissing your lips and running his hands all over your body as small moans escape your mouth as you ran your hands along his bare chest. You arched you back as he began kissing down your stomach, you grabbed hold of the headboard of the bed as he reached the your thighs. He ran his hands in between your legs, where heat was rising quickly. You whispered his name as he fingers danced at your entrance. A smirk formed on his face as he watched you bit your lip before he moved his head down and kissed your thighs. He placed his head up and moved you closer to towards him, grabbing you by the legs. You held onto his waist as he looked at you, making sure he had your permission before, suddenly placing himself inside of you, you moaned in delight as he began thrusting in and out of you. 

He waited a moment or two for you to adjust before he slowly moved in and out of you, moaning every now and again. You ran your hands through his hair as he leaned down and kissed your collarbone. Slowly, he moved faster and faster, making you throw your head back in delight as you moaned his name; "Billie..." 

Eventually, the two of you began to reach your limit. "(Y/n)..." he moaned as he placed his head on your shoulder as the two of you finished. He collapsed on top of your body, his breathing was heavy. He moved so that his head was on your chest, your hands once again running through his hair and holding him close to you. 

"I love you Billie Joe." You whispered as you kissed the top of his head.

"I love you too (Y/N)."

______________________

*A/n* 

Hey! I thought I'd give you guys an update on here because it's been a while, so I hope you enjoyed it. 

Question; Should I update more on these imagines? Is that something that you'd like to see? Let me know in the comments (along with your thoughts on this imagine and any suggestions - if you have any!) 

Hope you're all okay. DM's are open if you need to talk or anything