32. Billie Joe Armstrong

(AN:  TAKEN FROM MY JOE SUGG IMAGINES.)

Billie Joe's P.O.V:

I had been away for nearly a week now and it had honestly been one of the worst weeks of my life. I hadn't really spoken to my girlfriend, (Y/n) these past couple days due to being with the band on tour in the UK, but tonight, I couldn't wait to talk to her and her her voice again.

The bed in my hotel room feels empty without her sleeping on the other side of it. I picked up the phone and dialed her number. It rang and after a few moments, she answered. "Hi babe." I could practically hear her smiling on the other end. "How's the UK?" She asked.

"It's okay I guess." I replied solemnly.

"Okay?"

"It's not the same without you." I said.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V:

"You'll be home soon enough." I says smiling, I couldn't deny that he had a way with words.

I couldn't deny how strange it had been not having Billie here. The house felt empty and almost haunted, Billie's side of the bed, freezing cold compared to my side.

"But baby, I'm missing you so bad." He whined.

"I miss you too babe." I said, sadly. I couldn't wait for him to come home.

"I have to go now but I'll talk to you in tomorrow?"

"Okay. I love you." I said, smiling once more.

"I love you too."