54. Billie Joe Armstrong

(Y/n) -  Your name     (Y/L/n) - Your last name

"You must be Miss (Y/L/n)." A woman shook your hand. "I'm Mrs Stanton, the head teacher." She smiled at you as you placed your bag back on your shoulder. She looked around. "Unfortunately, the young girl who was meant to give you a tour is ill and I have a meeting so-" She continued to look around. 

"Mrs Stanton?" You both turned around. "I can give her the tour if you want. I have a free period." 

"Ah! (Y/n)! This is Billie Joe. Billie Joe this is (Y/n)." You smiled at each other; he was kinda cute. "I'm leaving you in very capable hands." She smiled before saying goodbye and heading to her meeting. The two of you began walking around the corridors. 

"So." He said, "Are you nervous?" 

"A little." You replied, of course starting at a new school was going to be difficult.  

"Didn't you like your old school?" He asked as you laughed. 

"Not really but it wasn't my decision to move. My parents had to because of work." 

"Jeez." He said, placing his hands in his pocket. "Hey can I have a look at your timetable?" He asked as you nodded and pulled it out of your pocket. "Hey! Check it out (Y/n), we basically have the same lessons!" 

"Really? I can't tell you how great it is to be in a lesson with someone I know." 

"Oh! You've only known me ten minutes and already I've made a huge impact in your life." You laughed as you sat down. "If you have no-one to hang out with, you can hang out with me and my friends. I have a feeling we'd all get on really well." 

"Oh yeah? and why's that?" You asked, smirking. You secretly felt a little bit turned on. 

"We love punk music." You looked at your band t-shirt (AN: ANY OF YOUR CHOICE!) You smiled, it had already been a great first day. 

After then You, Billie, Mike and Tré ( Yes- he actually has a friend called Tré!) hung out everyday, you and Billie even began dating for a very long time - the rest of your lives to be precise - even when Billie, Mike and Tré made history as one of the greatest bands on earth. 

(AN: R.I.P CHESTER BENNINGTON - YOU'LL BE MISSED)