80. Mike Dirnt

Mike ran up the stairs to find his girlfriend, (Y/n) packing her things in their bedroom. "(Y/n)!" Mike shouted. "Where are you going?"

" Mike." She sobbed. "I just can't do this anymore!" You sobbed, packing up your things.

"(Y/n)!" He begged her. "You can't do what anymore?" He asked trying to understand what was going through her mind. 

"This! Us! We can't do it, Mike." (Y/n) went to continue but Mike wouldn't let her as he interrupted her. 

"Why not? Give me one good reason why we can't be together." Mike replied after he interrupted her and she stopped packing her things. Her face was tear stained. 

"All I want is for you to be happy, I really do and I thought that I could be that one that makes you happy but being with me as brought you nothing but hate and criticism and I can't live knowing that, that is all my fault."

He stopped, looking at you. "But I love you---" He said, tears streaming down his face.

"I love you too." She replied, closing her bag. "But you deserve so much better."

(Y/n) was followed by Mike as she walked down stairs and headed towards the front door, her things tailing behind her.

"(Y/n). Please. I can't, I can't, I can't lose you." He stuttered

"Please, Mike. Please don't make this any harder than it already is. I don't want to do this but I don't want people hating you because we're together. You don't deserve that hate." You stopped. "I'll always love you but I don't deserve you, you can do a lot better."

The two of them stood crying. "I'm sorry it had to be this way. (Y/n) chocked back the tears. "Goodbye Mike." (Y/n) let out a sob before she left and closed the door behind her before she got into her car and drove away, crying behind the wheel. In the house, Mike was a wreck that he collapsed on the floor in a heap, tears continued to pour. 

_____________________
*A/n* 

Should I do a part 2 where they reunite? 

Let me know if that's something that you'd like to see 👇