48. Mike Dirnt

I stood in the waiting line along with other desperate fans, waiting to meet Green Day, the greatest band on the planet! You stood with your best friend, who more a fan of Blink-182 but had agreed to come as she had nothing do and she low-key loved Green Day. 

"How long do you think it'll take?" She said, looking at her phone. It was 20 to 11 at night, the concert had already and it seemed like you had been waiting to meet them for hours, when really it had only been twenty minutes ago that you had got into the line. 

Finally it was your turn to go in. You suddenly felt sick with excitement. You couldn't believe that you were going to meet Green Day; your idols, your heroes. 

"It's finally happening!" You whispered excitedly in your friends ear as you walked into the room to see Green Day stood in the room waiting. You secretly die inside as you saw Mike. As much as you loved Billie and Tré, you felt like Mike was a very underrated member of the band along with Jason White, Jason Freese and Jeff Matika. 

"Hey guys!" Billie said, smiling at us. Mike smirked at me and I felt myself blushing. 'God! Look at them cheekbones! That jawline!' "It was amazing!" You replied, standing next to Mike as you all took a photo or two.