7. Billie Joe Armstrong.

(AN: Sorry it's been a while! Enjoy!)

You slammed your locker shut in anger. 

"Whoa! (Y/n). What's up?" You turned around to see Billie Joe Armstrong. He was the only friend you had as you both considered the nerds at High School.  

In way you were proud because you knew that you were going to get good results and those idiots who picked on you and Billie will probably be begging you for a job in years to come, only so you can gladly slam the door in their faces.

You looked at Billie. "I'm so sick of those twats throwing paper at me and calling me every name under the sun. It's so pitiful and harrowing. Absolutely ridiculous!"

Billie smiled and began walking you to class. "Don't worry about them (Y/n). Whatever they say you're still beautiful and amazing to me." 

You blushed. Billie was so sweet and you had secretly been in  love with him since the first day of High School. You'd always considered him as being really quite cute and in a way you were glad that the both of you only had each other for friends - meaning you didn't really have to compete against a hot cheerleader for him anytime soon. 

You were caught up in the moment that you leaned in and kissed him on the lips. Suddenly, you realized what you had done and quickly pulled away. "Billie. I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me." You stuttered, before saying, "I'll meet you by your locker before lunch." You quickly headed to class. 

Upon arriving, you sat down at your desk and suddenly felt really sick. 'You stupid idiot! What the hell did you do that for? ' You said to yourself, before the teacher told the class to be seated.  She came around and gave out the task, you being you, started straight away.  

You were so indulged by the work that you didn't notice a monitor walk into the class and hand the teacher a note. "(Y/n). You're to head to the office please." 

"Do I need my stuff?"  You asked, confused.

"Yes. Take it just in case. I'll have your work too, in case you don't come back." She smiled, as you headed out the door. 

You headed down the corridor before being dragged into the storage cupboard.  "What the - !"  Before you could finish your sentence - someone was kissing you hard on the lips. You moaned, before seeing it was Billie. He stopped. "Yes - I sent the note because I just had to kiss you and Yes- I'm so in love you. I love you (Y/n)."  You kissed him again.

"I love you too Billie!" You kissed him hard again as he lifted you up and sat you on a table that had been put in the cupboard. You ran you hand through his hair vigorously. 

It seemed like hours had past until the Bell went signalling you to head out of the cupboard before everyone was out of class. You smiled as you and Billie headed to lunch, hand in hand. 

(AN:Hope you liked it! Sorry (Again) it's late. I promise to update more!!! Please vote, follow and request!                                         Rage and love!)