110. Billie Joe Armstrong

You and your fiance, Billie, arrived at the house you were going to be looking around. The two of you were currently living in a rented apartment, like you had done for several years, but after much consideration, the two of you decided to look at buying a house. Now the two of you were engaged, and about to get married, you wanted a place to call your own, a place where Billie could store all of his instruments, and properly make music; but most importantly, you wanted a place where you could raise your future children together. This big decision had been a compete no-brainer; you wanted to have children together, and you had pretty much realised that not long into dating one another. 

The real estate agent was stood waiting for you outside the house. He held his hand out to greet that both of you. "It's so good too see the two of you again." You each shook hands with him and greeted him back, before he asked: "Are you ready to see your dream home?" Slowly, he opened the front door to the house, and watched for your reactions as your chins practically dropped to the floor in sheer awe of the place. It was incredibly beautiful, and everything that the two of you were looking for in a house. 

"Altogether, it has five bedrooms, but one could be substituted as an office or something like that." You were told, as you were shown the rooms downstairs; the kitchen, dining room, living room, and the two spare rooms that were downstairs. "(Y/n), one could be an office for you for work, and one a studio for my music." Billie said, as you smiled at him. It was completely perfect. 

Finally, the two of you were taken upstairs. You were shown everything before the real estate agent announced he was going to leave the two of you to take a look for yourselves and discuss. As we took another look around the house, Billie was already excitedly planning where everything was going to go. "So, obviously, an office, and a studio downstairs, which leaves three bedrooms up here. We'll put our kids to bed in these rooms." I smiled at him, as I watched him plan our future, and get excited about it. "We'll get the master bedroom. Can you imagine those cold winter nights, the kids are in bed, and then there's the two of us wrapped up together in bed, with Netflix?" He smiled at the thought before getting more excited. "Speaking of winter, can you imagine Christmas Day in this house? The kids will run into our bedroom, they'll open their stockings in our bed, and then we'll all gather round the Christmas tree in the corner of the living room." He paused. "But that's the only time we'll allow them to eat chocolate for breakfast. Okay, maybe their birthdays too."

I laughed, holding his arm. "That sounds amazing."

"(Y/n), I definitely think this is the house that we are going to raise our children in. That we're going to spend the rest of our lives together in." He smiled.

"So do I." I replied as he pulled me closer to him, and kissed me.

"I can't wait for our future together, babe." I kissed him back. "Looks like we've just bought a house."

__________

*A/n* 

Hello guys! 

I hope you're all well and that you enjoyed this imagine. 

Quick Question - I'm currently writing another Billie Joe Fan Fiction (like my others) that I've been brainstorming for a while, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in reading it, if I published it? 

Let me know! Thanks