109. Tré Cool {Requested}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by ErinMilne7

Hope you enjoy!

________

Warning: Containing Smut

________

You were awoken to the sound of the body in the bed next to you moving around. "Tré? Baby, are you okay?" You asked your boyfriend, with your eyes still closed, not wanting to be fully woken from your sleep, but when he didn't answer you, you looked next to you. You couldn't see much as it was still incredibly dark, but you looked at your phone to see that it was 01:26 am. The screen lit up the room for a few second, allowing you to find Tré in the bed, before it went dark again. 

"Baby." was all he said as he pulled you closer to him, and began planting delicate kisses all over your body. You moaned slightly as you felt his lips pecking at the skin "Love me." He said, between kisses. You laughed to yourself. "What has gotten into you?" You asked him, as he climbed on top of you.

"I had a really hot dream about you." He smirked. "I love you, and I need you." He kissed you and you kissed him back. He lifted your body up slightly and wrapped his arms around you as you flung yours around his neck. He moaned slightly as you ran your fingers along his bare chest. He removed your clothes and went back to kissing your body, mainly your neck. Small moans escaped your lips as you felt his fingers dancing along your stomach, and slowly making their way, down towards your clit. You took a breathe as you felt his fingers rubbing against your clit in circular motions, creating pleasure for you in every sense of the word. You bit your lip as his finger remained in that circular motion; your hands tugging lightly at the hair on his head. "Fuck." You muttered as he stopped for a few second before slowly inserting his finger into you. You gasped as you felt it move back and forward, before more of his fingers made their way in. You moaned in delight as his fingers moved back and forth, hitting your g-spot every time. "Tré..." You whispered, but he pulled his fingers out before you had the chance to release. You gave a small whimper from the lack of contact.

"Babe." You started as he moved back up to your lips. He kissed you for a few moments before you felt him place himself inside of you. You moaned, still kissing him. He waited for a few moments, before moving. "Yes. Yes!" You said as very slowly he began moving himself in and out of you, before his movements became faster. "Please." You said quietly. "Faster. Harder. Please." You begged him. Your hands were placed on his hips, encouraging them to go as fast as they possibly could. Your legs were wrapped around his body and you were moving in anyway that you could to create even more pleasure for the both of you. You knew that he was reaching breaking point, as were you, when he gripped hold of the pillow that your head was lay on and the way that he was biting down on your skin; you knew that it would leave a mark, but you weren't bothered at all. The two of you released and collapsed in a sweaty heap on the bed, both of you out of breathe and in awe at one another. "That was something else."