79. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by LiSantos3

Hope you enjoy it! 

_______________________

Warning: Containing Smut

_______________________

Ashley and Billie were sat in the bar with Mark and Travis, enjoying a catch up along with a drink and something to eat. They spent the whole night joking, sharing embarrassing and funny stories about their relationship and times that they had spent together. "How long have you two been together?" Mark asked Billie and Ashley as Ashley took a sip of her drink and Billie wrapped his arm around her. "Nearly 3 years." Billie smiled planting a kiss on Ashley's forehead. 

"Shit." Travis said. "Has it really been that long?"

"I know." Ashley said. "It feels like a dream." She kissed him back.

"You two are so cute that it kills me." Mark smiled. A few more hours, and many drink later, Mark and Travis were getting ready to leave. "Well, this has been fun." Mark said. "We should do it again sometime." Billie nodded in agreement along with Travis. "We really should, are you leaving?"

"Yeah, I said I wouldn't home late." 

"Me neither." Said Travis before they both bayed their goodbyes to Billie and Ashley before leaving them on their own. 

"Come on." Billie said as he drank the rest of his drink and grabbed Ashley's hand. "Where are we going?" She asked him, excitedly. 

"You'll see." He winked before the two of the jumped into the taxi and were taken to their destination. It was the studio where Billie, Mike, and Tré recorded their music. "Are we allowed to be here, Billie?" Ashley asked as she followed him inside and locked the doors behind her. 

"No-one's going to know." He smirked. He loved living life on the edge. They walked into the main part of the studio and the first thing that Ashley saw was the piano in the middle of the room. "Sing for me!" Ashley smiled as she lead him to the piano that was sat there unused. Billie smiled. "Any requests?" He asked her but she shook her head and told him to surprise her.

"Do you know what's worth fighting for? When it's not worth dying for? Does it take your breathe away and you feel yourself suffocating. Does the pain weigh out the pride? As you look for a place to hide. Did someone break your heart inside? You're in ruins." He sang as he played the piano, his fingers dancing amongst the keys just as delicately as they do when they dance along Ashley's body. "1 -21 guns! Lay down your arms, give up the fight. 1 -21 gun! Throw up your arms into the sky. You and I." 

Ashley felt her eyes tearing up. "What's wrong baby?" He asked her, holding onto her hand. "It's just beautiful." She admitted to him. 

"How about I sing you one that I wrote for you?" He offered. 

"I'd love that." Ashley agreed. "I swear to god though, if it makes me cry even more, you're in trouble." Ashley pointed her finger at him and Billie smirked at what she had told him. "I'm counting on it." He admitted, making her blush as he turned his attention back to the keys on the piano. 

"I text a postcard sent to you, did it go through? Sending all my love to you. You are the moonlight of my life, every night. Giving all my love to you. My beating heart belongs to you. I walked for miles till I found you. I'm here to honour you but if I lose everything in the fire; I'm sending all my love to you."

This was the first time that Ashley had heard this song; the one that Billie had written for her. She felt her heart beating hard in her chest as she watched him sing it so calmly. Every now and again, he looked up at her and smiled. 

"With every breathe that I am worth, here on earth. I'm sending all my love to you. So if you dare to second guess, you can rest assure that all my love's for you. My beating heart belongs to you, I walked for miles till I found you. I'm here to honour you. If I lose everything in the fire; I'm sending all my love to you."

When he looked up again, Ashley was crying. "Fuck." She smiled, wiping away a tear. "That was beautiful." He pulled her onto his lap. "I love you Ashley." He said, planting a kiss on her lips. "I love you too Billie Joe." She smiled, kissing him back. The kiss lasted for a while before Billie took Ashley by surprise and lifted her up onto the piano. "What are you doing?" She laughed. 

"I just can't resist you." He admitted as he grabbed hold of her legs and started kissing her thighs as he lifted up her dress. Ashley threw her head back when he unexpectedly reached her entrance and kissed it. It made her wet and longing for him to be inside of her. "Billie." She muttered as he brought his head up to meet hers and began removing her dress. "Whilst I love the colour red on you babe, it's getting in my way." He said as he removed it and threw it to the floor before throwing his shirt down there too. His tattoos were exposed. 

Ashley was lay across the top of the piano, in nothing but her underwear but that was soon about to change and Billie removed them so that he could have better access to her clit. "They are also in my way." He said, throwing them aside. He lifted Ashley's legs up slightly as he used his fingers to rub her in a circular motion, whilst his tongue ate her out. He knew that what he was doing was right as Ashley was moaning as she lay on top of the piano, muttering his name every now and again. Every emotion was heightened as Billie stuck his tongue inside of her, tasting her. She wanted it to last forever but she knew that she was going to come sooner or later. "Billie, I'm going to-" He cut her off as he pulled away from her. 

"Not yet." He told her as he grabbed her legs and pulled her closer to him. There was a few moments hell for Ashley as she waited for Billie to remove what was left of his clothing. She heard him fumbling with his belt buckle before she felt his position himself next to her once more. She felt his member as it lay in front of her entrance. "Billie. I want you." She said. Her heart was beating fast. It wasn't the case of wanting him anymore. She needed him. She looked up at see Billie smirking. He started kissing her chest before he thrust inside of her. She moaned and he waited a few seconds before he said. "Is this okay?"

"Oh, god, yes." Ashley announced as she ran her fingers through his hair and tugged on it every time he moved in and out of her. The pace got faster and faster as moans erupted from the both of them. "Fuck!" Billie muttered as he reached his. "I love you baby." He said as he released, quickly followed by Ashley. "I love you too." They took a moment to regain their breath before Billie pulled Ashley up from the piano and kissed her. They stayed that way for a few moments before they heard something; the door to the studio opened before being closed shut again.