139. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by Hazzas_cool_tears

Thanks for the request and I hope that you like it.

______

**Female** Trigger Warning - Self Harm

_____

"What's that?" Billie asked, pointing down at your arm. Self-consciously you pulled your sleeve down as low as it would. "Nothing." You said, shurgging the comment off and hoping that Billie would move on from it.

"Baby," he said gently, wrapping his arms around your waist and placing his head into the crevice of your neck. He kissed you gently before he let out a small sigh. "Please tell me that isn't what I think it is."

You turn around and face him, tears streaming down your face. "What if I admit that it is what you think it is; that I've been hurting myself again." He kissed you forehead and brought you into his arms. "Will you be angry?  Will you leave me?"  He looked at you and kissed you again. "Of course not baby. I'm not angry, (Y/n). I'm confused." He admitted, allowing you to roll up your sleeve so he could see what you had done to your arm. "I thought this was over with now."

"So did I." You admitted and he wiped away your tears. "I don't know, I became so overwhelmed and I was scared, so I cut myself because I didn't know what else to do. I'm stupid, I know, I promised myself and you that I wouldn't go back to these old habits, but I did and I'm so sorry ."

"Baby, I love you no matter what, you know that." His arms continued to be placed around you. " I don't want you to ever feel like you can't talk to me. This world is a big, scary place, but we have got each other, and I would never let anything bad happen to you. You and your individuality make this world a better place and I love you so much."

***
A/n - please feel free to DM if you need to chat ❤️ stay strong guys and if no one has told you today - I love you 💕