33. Mike Dirnt

Mike's P.O.V:

"I can't do this anymore Mike." She yells, throwing a lamp across the room, causing it to smash one it hits the wall. 

"Stop it! You're going to wake up the kids and upset them." I say calmly trying to calm her down because the last thing I want is for my wife's anger to upset my children. 

"No Mike!" She screams, grabbing her bag and walking towards the door . "I can't be in this relationship Mike!" 

"What do you mean?" 

"I've found someone else! I'll get the rest of my stuff over the next few days."  She walked out , without another word. What was I going to do? My children were left without a mother. I grabbed my hair and pulled at it and turned around to see my eldest daughter (Y/n) stood at the top of the stairs. 

"(Y/n)." I said, worriedly.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V: 

I had stood there for the entire time, watching my parents argue. I felt sorry for my dad, he'd been in this relationship this whole time just to keep our family together. I was the only one who could tell how unhappy he was. 

"(Y/n)." He said as I stood at the top of the stairs. I looked at him and began to walk down the stairs. He looked at me worriedly, not knowing what to do or how I was going to react. 

I hugged him. "I'm sorry dad." I said, hugging him tighter then ever. 

"Why are you sorry?" He asked. 

"Because you were married to that bitch." I said, bluntly. 

"(Y/n). She is your mother." 

"I don't care. She treated you so badly. Dad, I don't need a mother, I just need you." I said, pulling him into another hug.

"You are the greatest thing to ever happen to me (Y/n). I love you." 

"I love you too dad."