23. Tré Cool

It was the first day of a New Term at school and your first class of the Day was English Literature.

You sat in your seat and waited for the teacher. You turned to your side to see Tré Cool, your crush for the past three years, smiling up at you, "Hi (Y/n)." He said, his wide smile stretching across his face. "Hi Tré." You said, smiling back at him.

The teacher walked in as Tré winked at you. You giggled before turning your attention to the teacher. Throughout the lesson, you felt Tre's eyes on you for the entire time. You felt yourself trying to blush but suppressed yourself.

The bell went at the end of class and you quickly packed your bag and picked up your notebook and hurried out of the class to get place the stuff in your locker. Once you got there, you put the combination into your locker and placed your English Literature notebook in your locker and replaced it with your Mathematics notebook.

You closed your locker to see Tré standing there, eyes fixed on you. "Hey (Y/n)." He smiled.  You smiled, "Hello again." You said "Can I help you?"

"Yes. Yes you can." He smiled. "God...your eyes are beautiful." You giggled, this time blushing ... a lot!

Tré touched your arm and smiled. "I really like you, (Y/n), I like you a lot."  He leaned in slightly, you followed and leaned in, your lips touching his. You had waited for this moment for so long and now it was finally happening, you couldn't believe it. It was everything you'd ever dreamed off.

When you parted, you couldn't help but apologise. "Don't apologise." He said, sweetly. "Anyway...umm...will you go out with me?" he said, sweetly. You giggled, "Yes, I will."

"I'll walk you to class." He said, signalling you to led the way.