8. Mike Dirnt

Mike's P.O.V:

I had been standing in same spot for a while now trying to figure out which Bass Guitar to buy. I'm a Bass Player for a living so it's so important that I find the right one. Me and my band like to make sure the sound is right because we don't like to disappoint the fans.

True. I was on a budget but at the end of the day the fans were more important and if it meant that we sold out at world arenas for the rest of our career it was well worth it!

After another five or so minutes I picked up a Black and White Bass Guitar that had really caught my eye I began playing the bass line for 'Longview' The bass line I wrote when i was high on LSD in Billie Joe Armstrong's basement.

Apart from that we are total professionals unlike some of these idiots that you see on stage nowadays. I mean, Usher, Miley Cyrus and Justin Beiber - Give me a break!

As I was playing the Bass Line I heard a woman behind me.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

I stood behind the counter for about half an hour watching a tall, blonde figure deciding which Bass Guitar to buy. I'd held myself back from asking him if he wanted any assistance because I'd have made a fool of myself as I stood blushing at his masculine beauty.

In the end I decided that I couldn't just stand staring at him and that I'd have to do something. I left the counter and slowly crept towards him - No. I don't know why I was creeping either.

When I approached him I heard him play a bass line. It was Pretty-Frigging Cool.

"Hey." I stammered, "Cool bass line!" I said smiling. He looked up and smiled.

"Thanks." He looked at the badge on my chest. "Thanks - (Y/N). That's a lovely name."

I smiled. "Have you decided which one to buy Mr---"

"Mike. You can call me Mike." He smiled.

"Have you decided which one to buy Mike?"

"This one please and if it's not too much to ask - Your phone number."

You giggled as you took his Guitar and wrapped it up before handing him your phone number.