17. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested}

(An: Requested by@x_Wyntr_Frost_x 

You and Billie had been very happy in your 10 month relationship but you had both decided to take things slow until you both wanted to get really, really serious. You could tell that Billie didn't want to take things slow like you but being the gentleman he is, he agreed. 

One of the main reasons you didn't want things to go too far was being you - were a virgin and the thought of having sex terrified you so of course you wanted to do it with the right person. 

As you cuddled up next to Billie on the sofa, you thought about being brave and taking chances in life. You looked up at him and smiled. " Billie. I think I'm ready to take things a bit faster." You said confidently, even though you began panicking ever so slightly. 

"Really?" He said, excitedly. You nodded as he climbed on top of you kissing you with his soft lips before picking you up and carrying you to the bedroom. " Are you ready?" He said, a bright smile, creeping across his face. You nodded slightly. "Billie. There's something I have to tell you first." You gulped. " I've never done this before." Billie smiled. " it's ok. Don't worry, just let me know if you want to stop." 

You smiled as you began taking off each other's clothes. Soon you were both naked. He lay on top of you, your lips connected to his as you ruffled your hand through his messy black hair. Suddenly without warning, you felt a sharp pain, you screamed, realising what had happened. He was inside you. 

A tear ran down your cheek, the pain seemed unbearable as he wiped away you tear. He asked you if you wanted to stop but you shook you head allowing him to carry on. You got used to the pain as the night grew longer before he collapsed on top of you, your bodies sweating, excited, worn-out. 

You placed you head in Billie's shoulder as he wrapped his arm around you. "You ok, princess?" He asked, sweetly. You smiled and nodded you head, not saying anything. Another tear rolled down your face but Billie noticed and wiped it away. "Hey, it's ok." He higged you tighter and kissed you head softly.

" I love you Billie Joe." You said.

"I love you too." He said, with that you fell into a deep slumber.