56. Tré Cool

You had just gone into your meet and greet after your Green Day concert and you were freaking out as you walked into the same room as Green Day. This was one of them times where you were so excited that our legs were but you felt so sick at the same time; fearful of doing some embarrassing in front of the people that meant so much to you. This was your chance to tell them; you couldn't screw it up. 

As you walked into the room with your mum, she smiled as your face lit up, knowing how much this meant to you. You saw them in the flesh. Billie Joe, Mike and Tré, who was your personal favorite but at the same time you loved them all equally. 

"Hey!" Said Tré, making you almost collapse. He held out his arms and you took the opportunity and hugged him tighter than ever before moving on to hug Mike and Billie Joe as you mum shook their hands. 

By now you were bright red in the face, not quite believing that you were really here meeting the three men that were your idols. You looked to your mum, who smiled and opened her bag to get out the pictures that you had brought, in hope that they would be signed by Billie Joe, Mike and Tré. 

They all smiled, and grabbing a pen each, perfectly happy to sign the pictures. "Thank you so much." You kept repeating; still believing that this was all a dream. Your mum took pictures as Billie and Mike signed your pictures and then as they posed with you. Then Tré signed your picture, and again your mum took pictures before you posed with Tré. "I have something for you." He smiled as he turned behind him a pulled out some drumsticks. "These are for you." He smiled. "Are you serious?" You asked, clutching onto them for dear life. 

"Yep!" He smiled as Billie and Mike both handed you signed picks that they used for their guitars, "Thank you so much, you have no idea, how much it means to me to be here right now." Then you all stood together for a group photo; you clutching onto your drumsticks and guitar picks.