29. Billie Joe Armstrong

(AN: CONTAINS SMUT!)

It was late on a Friday night and you had just finished all of you school homework, so you didn't have to do it over the weekend. You had decided to climb into bed and continue watching 'Riverdale' You had already seen it twice but you were trash for Netflix Originals.  You clicked on your episode and began watching. You started shouting (not fully as your parents and brother was asleep) at the screen, trying to tell Cheryl who really killed her brother but of course, she didn't listen to you. 

Suddenly, something hit your window. You tried to ignore it until it happened again and again and again. You clambered out of bed and too the window, you opened it. It was your boyfriend Billie.

He began climbing up the guttering on the side of the wall.  "You look hot." He mumbled into your mouth as you locked lips. Instantly you both collapsed on the bed. "Sh! My parents are asleep."  

He smiled, "Well, I guess I'll to keep your mouth occupied then." 

You ran you hand through his hair as he lifted you up and placed you under the covers. He removed your shorts and t-shirt, leaving you naked. You continued to kiss him as you felt yourself getting wet.  He began teasing you with his fingers as you let out a moan. His eyes widened as he quickly placed his lips back on yours. The last thing he need was your dad walking in to find Billie shagging his daughter. 

"Oh Billie." You moaned. Things suddenly began to get heated as his placed himself inside of you without warning , you gasped in shock but smiled as he suddenly hit your g-spot. 

"Billie. Billie. Billie. Billie" You whispered as he pleasured you. 

"Oh (Y/n)." He whispered back, you loved knowing that you were pleasing him. 

After another hour or two, you collapsed into a hot mess on the bed. Billie kissed the top of you head as you lay on his bare chest. 

Then, there was a knock at your bedroom door.