12. Tré Cool

I stood at the altar, with my best friends, Billie and Mike by my side. Billie patted me on the back as everyone stood up and the music began playing.

I turned around to see my beautiful girlfriend, (Y/n) walking down the aisle. She looked truly beautiful. I smiled at her as she glided her way toward me.

When she reached the end, she giggled. "Hey you." I said, holding her hand.                               

"Hey you." She said back. She squeezed my hand.  The vicar in front of us began to speak.            

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Mr Frank Edwin Wright the Third --" 

"Tré  Cool."  I interrupted, making (Y/n) giggle.

The Vicar sighed, "Mr Tré   Cool and Miss (Y/n) (Y/l/n)." 

After a few moments of the Vicar talking we said our vows. (Y/n) went first. She ended with "I love you Mr Tré Cool." She gave me a quick kiss.  I coughed trying to hide that I was crying.  Now it was my turn. 

"(Y/n). I love you so much and I can't wait to ride this crazy roller coaster of a  life together. If you get scared, you'll find me next to you every step of the way. I'll never hurt you or do anything to upset you and I can't wait for us to start a life of our own, I love you with all my heart." 

Billie passed me the ring as I placed it on her finger. 

"You may now kiss the bride." 

I grabbed hold of her and kissed her long and hard. She moaned into my mouth as the crowd cheered. We broke apart and began walking down the aisle together. 

"I love you Mrs Cool. " She giggled, kissing me long and hard.