6. Tré Cool

"Okay!" Shouted Billie to the crowd. "I'm going to hand over to Tré now." He pointed at Tré, as the crowd cheered, including you. 

You'd always thought that Tré was a little heart throb. You smiled as he approached the front of the stage holding his drumsticks. 

He took the Microphone from Billie. "I need a volunteer who can play  'Holiday' on the drums." A large crowd of people stuck their hand in the air, including you.

 You had learnt to play the drums and Holiday was your favorite. 

He looked around the crowd and he pointed at you. You're heart began beating fast as he pulled you up on stage. 

Tré held out his arm, you took it and he led you to the drum kit. You sat down, Tré, sitting beside you on a chair that someone at the side of the stage had pulled up for him. 

The music began playing and within seconds you were already in your element. You saw Tré smiling at you. You bit your lip and smiled back. You were so busy concentrating that you didn't notice Tré move his hand towards you. 

His hand moved up and down your leg. You bit your lip, concentrating hard on the drums. Despite you sitting at the back of the stage, Tré was very discrete. 

Your hands gripped the drumsticks tight as the bashed off the drums and as Tré moved his hand closer to your clit. You moaned slightly. 

You felt heat rise between your legs as you felt yourself getting wet.  But still you focused hard on playing the drums. He rubbed his fingers against your clit. You moaned again as he smiled.

When the song finished, Tré smiled and led you off stage with Billie and Mike as it was the interval. Billie and Mike went ahead and Tré stayed behind with you. 

He kissed you and put his number in your back pocket. He led you into his dressing you whilst his lips were on yours and slammed the door behind. "We have 15 minutes of absolute pleasure."  He said, before moaning into your mouth.