14. Tré Cool

My girlfriend had just gone into labor and me being me all I could do was stand there going 'what should I do? What should I do?' 

In the end I finally realized I was to get her in the car and drive her to the hospital. The two of us are still very young, 23 in fact. 

We have no idea what we're doing.

I drove her to the hospital as quick as I could.  

We arrived just in time as my girlfriend was nearly ready to give birth. 

 Oh My God! She wouldn't stop screaming and crying. 

Honestly I didn't think that was meant to happen until, you know, she was pushing the baby out but apparently not.

We managed to get her onto the bed then she was ready to give birth. 

"Push!!" The midwife shouted as my girlfriend held onto to my hand for dear life. 

She screamed in unison with myself. What?? She was hurting my hand...

When I was done screaming, I wanted to be there for my girlfriend. "Come on baby! Push!" I said encouragingly but she didn't so as she kept shouting at me.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! YOU GOT ME INTO THIS MESS! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" 

I smiled. She was sexy when she was angry. 

After another hour or so of pushing, Jeez this is hard work and I'm not doing much, my girlfriend had given birth to a beautiful baby girl.

I held her in my arms as me and my girlfriend tried to think of her name. We went through loads but most of them were old lady names. "I like Ramona Isabel Wright." I said. 

My girlfriend smiled. "That's beautiful." 

"Welcome to the world Ramona Isabel Wright."