27. Tré Cool

Tré's P.O.V:

I had just moved into a flat round the corner from Billie's house. It was only temporary residence whilst I looked for another house. Me and my wife, Claudia, had decided to call an end to our feud and marriage altogether. Of course, that didn't change my rights to my son Frankito. He was the light of my life and she was allowing me to pick him up fro school on specific days and see him on weekends after band practice. 

I had already met one of my neighbors, her name was Sara and she seemed lovely. She even offered to help me settle in to my new place, told me that if I needed anything not to hesitate to pop down to her apartment and ask for a hand. 

I began unboxing some of my things, just to make it feel more homely. I placed a picture of Frankito on the coffee table in the middle of the living room and one on my bedside table.  I decided to go and get some food to put in the fridge. I headed down to the nearest grocery store to pick up a few things. 

I spent over an over, glancing over the range of foods they were offering. I, more than once, picked up more than I needed, forgetting that I was now only buying food for myself and not for three people anymore. 

I finally paid for the food I actually needed and got the hell out of there before I bought the store itself. I got back to the flats but didn't bother checking the mail box  because I would be picking up any mail when I went to see Frankito.  I began climbing the stairs, when i heard a faint sound, which got louder and louder. It was coming from Sara's flat.  She was playing to drums. 

I smiled as I got to her door, it was open a little bit but I opened it a little more, to appreciate the sound that was being made. I loved a good drum beat as much as the next person. 

She saw me standing there and smiled. "Hi. Was I playing too much?" She asked, concerned. 

"No. it was amazing." I said. "I play too." 

She smiled at me, "You'll have to show me sometime."

"I'll take you up on that." I smiled before bidding her farewell and going to cook my dinner and speak to my son.

AN: For all fans who love Sara and Tré. I hope you enjoyed this.