101. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by QuinnSylvaine1998

Hope you enjoy it!

______________________________

{Part 2 to Chapter 96}

"Quinn." Billie said, making her turn around. "We need to talk." He stopped and looked at her as her mind starting racing, and going to the darkest of places. What if he didn't want to be friends anymore? What if he was about to tell her that he had met someone, that he was dating them? In the last couple of weeks, when they'd pulled their stunt in front of the paparazzi, Quinn had found herself being drawn to Billie in ways that she had never been before. Obviously, she had always thought that he was good looking, but they were best friends, so she could never dream of thinking of him like that; until they'd pretended to be dating. She couldn't explain the feeling that she got when he kissed her, the way his energy filled her up, lifted her, made her feel complete. 

She wanted him to look at her that way, instead of just being the 'best friend'; she wanted more. She knew it was selfish to want him all to herself. 

"Okay." Quinn said quietly. 

"Well, the thing is-" Billie began, running his hand through his hair. He was stuttering as he tried to find the right words; this offered Quinn no comfort whatsoever.  "I can't explain it." Billie said. "I need to show you." He added after a few seconds, but before Quinn had time to question everything, Billie pulled her closer to him, and kissed her. It was passionate. It was real. Quinn's hand came up and sat on Billie's face as she kissed him back. She didn't want this moment to end. She felt that energy again; she felt it coursing through her veins, and completing her. When Billie pulled away, he looked deep into her eyes. "I've always wondered why I've never find the right person to be with." He admitted, his hands placed firmly on her cheeks. "The right person has been in front of me all along, and I hadn't realised it till I kissed you properly the first day of the paparazzi joke." Quinn smiled as he continued. "I don't want us to be a joke. I love you Quinn, and I have for a long time, but I've just been too blind to see it." 

"Billie..."Quinn replied, but she didn't say anything else; she just smiled, before kissing him again. "I love you too." She whispered as Billie held her in his arms.