87. Mike Dirnt {Requested}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by Randomyoungartist

Hope that you enjoy it!

___________________________

Warning: Containing Smut 

___________________________

Mike wrapped his hands around (Y/n)'s waist. "Let's get out of here." He whispered seductively, making (Y/n) bite down on her lip. The two of them proceeded to bay their goodbyes to everyone before they made it out and practically ran to their car together. They slammed the doors shut before Mike started up the car and they drove away. 

As he clutched the steering wheel with one hand, he ran the other hand up and down (Y/n)'s leg. It gave her goosebumps. "Babe." She whispered as a smirk formed on his lips. 

"Not long." Was all he replied as he pulled up at the traffic lights. Both of them were waiting to be at home, and to be with each other. "Shit." Mike whispered uncomfortably as he looked down. (Y/n) followed his eyes to see a bulge in his trousers. 

"Can I help with that?" (Y/n) asked, raising her eyebrows at the sight of him. Mike smiled in response as he undid the zipper on his trousers, letting his erection spring free. (Y/n) moved as far over in her seat as she could and bent her head down so that it met with Mike's member. She let her fingers dance on it as she teased him before she slowly placed it in her mouth. Immediately, Mike responded with a moan of satisfaction. As she moved it in and out of her mouth, she moved the palm of her hand up and down it. This seemed to make it harder. "Holy fuck." Mike whispered as he felt (Y/n)'s lips around his member. 

(Y/n) stayed this way until Mike quickly pulled up in the driveway of their home. With that, Mike zipped his trousers back up, and the two of them practically jumped out of the car and ran inside the house. When Mike slammed the door behind them, he grabbed hold of (Y/n), her legs wrapping around his waist, as he carried her up the stairs and into their bedroom. 

After throwing her onto the bed, he began to remove his clothes as (Y/n) removed hers. Mike climbed on top of her and placed himself at her entrance. "Mike." She begged as he slowly inserted himself inside of her body. (Y/n) gasped as she allowed her body to adjust ot him before he began moving in and out of her. As his movement became faster, the moans that escaped the both of their lips became louder and louder. 

"Babe." He muttered as he simultaneously moved in and out of (Y/n) and tenderly kissed her breasts. "Mike, I can't hold it." (Y/n) stuttered as she reached her end; Mike doing the same just seconds afterwards. 

"Fucking hell." He said, letting out a small laugh as he feel beside her in the bed and pulling her into his arms, kissing her neck as he did so.