4. Billie Joe Armstrong.

(AN- CONTAINS SMUT!)

You heard a car pull into the drive. It was Billie - he was back from band practice. You wanted to make tonight as special as possible as it was the anniversary of you and Billie getting engaged and now you were a happily married couple. Another reason you'd wanted to make the night special was because recently you and Billie had decided to start trying for a baby.  As you heard the keys jangle in the door, you straightened out Billie's 'Oakland'  T-shirt that you were wearing with nothing underneath, before the door opened. "Hey babe!" said Billie, as he closed the door. He looked up and saw you standing there. "Hey babe indeed." You giggled as he dropped the bag he had on his shoulder and pulled you towards him. He kissed you hard as he pushed you up against the wall. 

As you wrapped your arms around his neck, he placed his hand underneath your(well his)             t-shirt. You moaned in delight as he felt the bare skin on your body. "1,2,3..jump." He whispered as you jumped up and wrapped you legs around his waist. You felt his hard member against your entrance as he carried you up the stairs. When you arrived in the bedroom, he threw you onto the bed. You squealed as he climbed on top of you and removed the T-shirt. You lay there bare-naked as you helped him to take off his clothes too. Soon you when both naked and you felt the heat rising between your legs - you wanted him so badly. 

He placed himself at you entrance and suddenly- "A-H-H BILLIE!" You moaned as he entered you without warning. He began thrusting in and out of you - every thrust getting closer to your G-spot. You both moaned in delight as you left a hickey or two on his neck and he thrust his dick in and out. It wasn't long before you were ready to release yourself all over Billie. "Billie." You whispered. "I need to - I can't hold it anymore." You took a deep breath as Billie whispered back "Not yet." By now, every thrust hit you G-spot and every time was harder than the last. 

Billie released inside of you, moaning in pleasure - you finally being able to do the same. You and Billie collapsed in a heap on the bed and you cuddled up to each other. "I love you,Mrs Armstrong." He said, kissing your head. "I love you, Mr Armstrong." You said, placing your head on his chest. His hand reached down to your stomach. "And I know I'll love you future baby Armstrong." 

You smiled as you fell asleep in his arms. 

(AN- SHOUT-OUT TO Gdayonedirection