67. Whatsername and Johnny

"Wait! Where are you going?" Johnny asked, grabbing Whatsername's arm. "I can explain, just please listen."

"No." She replied, removing her arm from his grasp. "I don't want to hear it Johnny. I just can't do it anymore." 

"What do you mean?" He asked, cocking his head to the side as her mascara ran down her face. 

"I tried to help you and you threw it back in my face." She shouted. "I'm done, Johnny! I'm just done." 

"Wait, please." Johnny begged. He knew that he had thrown too much away in his life already and he couldn't loose anything else, especially not her. 

"Have a nice life." She said, before storming out. Johnny stood in the same spot, his hands running through his hair as he debated what he should do next. He hit himself in the head. "Fuck!" He said to himself. "You can't keep hold of a good thing can you?" He reached for his guitar and started strumming. 

"Words get trapped in my mind. I'm sorry, I don't take the time to feel the way I do. 'Cause the first day you came into my life, my time ticks around you." He sang, his mind was whirring, all he could think about was Whatername and what he had lost. "But then I need your voice as the key to unlock all the love that's trapped in me. So, tell me when it's time to say 'I love you'."

The song just came so naturally to him, he didn't even need to think about the lyrics but this was everything he wished he had told her instead of letting her down, enough people had done that to her in her life and he didn't want to be another one of those people. "So, tell me when it's time; to say; 'I love you'."  He sobbed as he strummed the final chord.  "Johnny." He looked around to see Whatsername stood in the doorway; she had heard every word. 

______________

*A/n* 

Hey guys! Just thought I'd update this again. I'm hoping to get more updates on here soon but things have been really crazy and difficult recently. I hope you're all doing well. Don't forget that requests are open and so are my DM's if you ever need someone to talk to.

Rage and Love