102. Mike Dirnt {Requested}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by LiSatnos3

Hope you enjoy it!

______________________

Warning: Containing Smut

______________________

It was Saturday night, and Billie, and Tré were at Mike and Ashley's house, spending time with their niece and nephew. Tré had brought round his X-Box for them all to play on. Ashley was watching them all sat together, when Mike came up behind her.

"Fancy going upstairs?" He whispered in Ashley's ear. Ashley turned around to look at him. "Really?" She asked, raising her eyebrows. "You want to do this right now?"

"Yeah." Mike admitted, grabbing hold of Ashley's waist and pulling her closer to him. "I really want you." He gave her the 'puppy dog eyes' knowing that she wouldn't be able to resist. She thought about it; the kids were with Billie and Tré, all of which were immersed in a fake world on the TV screen. Ashley looked back at the once more, before she grabbed Mike's hand and lead him upstairs to their bedroom. 

When they got into the room, Ashley pushed Mike down on the bed and closed the door behind her. When she turned to see him lying there, she smiled, before she climbed on top of his body, and kissed him. One by one, each piece of clothing came off the pair of them, until they were each left in their underwear. 

"Fuck..." Mike whispered as Ashley teased him by running her fingers along the waistband of his boxers.Mike placed his hand on her face and placed a strand of hair behind her ear. "I love you." He told her, making Ashley smile. "I love you too." Ashley said. As she kissed him, a squeal of surprise left her mouth as he flipped her over, so that he was on top of her. He kissed her neck delicately.  She moaned as he moved his hand inside her underwear, his fingers dancing along her clit. Ashley placed her hand on her shoulder

He pulled her closer to him and placed his head in between her thighs. He kissed the skin, as Ashley's hand ran through his hair; every time she moaned, she tugged at it slightly. She felt his tongue gliding up and down her centre; it sent shivers through her body as she tried not to make too much noise. "Shit." She whispered. 

"Is that good?" Mike asked her, and Ashley could only bring herself to nod in reply. Mike came back up to face Ashley and kissed her. He placed himself at her entrance and slowly inserted himself into her. She moaned. "Is that alright?" He asked. She kissed him in reply. Once she had adjusted to him, he began moving in and out of her. Each thrust was harder, and more pleasurable than the last; each time made her want to moan aloud, but of course she had to keep quiet, her children, and best friends were downstairs, and would probably hear them. The last thing she wanted was for someone to walk in on them. "Mike." Ashley whispered as he moaned quietly into her ear. "Baby, I know." He said. 

When the two of them reach their limits, they moaned quietly in unison with one another before Mike collapsed on top of Ashley. He lay by her side and wrapped his arms around her. 

"We should probably head back down soon." Ashley said after a few moments. 

"Yeah." Mike agreed. "But can we just stay like this? Just a little bit longer?" He asked as he held Ashley in his arms. "Sure." Ashley smiled as he kissed the top of her head.