21. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested}

Requested by @xbandtrashafx

It had been a long day at work and you couldn't wait to get home and see you boyfriend Billie. You text him to let him know that you were leaving and set off home. It was a solid 30 minutes drive home, giving Billie enough time to make you a brew. 

Finally, you arrived home and uncooked the door. "Babe! I'm home!" You shouted as you locked the door. "I'm upstairs!" He shouted. You made your way up to see him, again it had been a long day and you longed to see him. 

You walked into the bedroom to see him, almost naked in a pillow fort. "What is this?" You laughed. "Well, I remebered you saying you liked making pillow forts when you were younger, so I figured, why not try it?" 

You looked him up and down, him only wearing boxer shorts. "So what's all this?" You asked. "I wanted to treat you after a hard days work." You smiled as you crawled I to the pillow fort , "what are you waiting for?"  Billie smiled aspens crawled on top of you, you noticed a bulge in his boxers. You smiled as he began taking off you clothes and kissing you neck whilst you took off his boxers, letting his hard erection spring free." You looked you in awe before you kissed him hard. 

You felt a sharp pain as he placed himself inside you. You moaned into his mouth as he moved in and out , pushing harder every time. You gasped, it felt amazing. "Oh! Oh! Billie!" You shouted at the top of pour voice and he pushed harder and left love bites on you neck. 

You felt you self reaching your climax, "ahhh!! Billie!!!" You squealed as you released and moments later  him doing the same. "Oh! Babe!" He shouted. As he collapsed on top of you. 

You both lay, your naked bodies touching. You kissed him. "I love you." He said. 

You smiled, "I love you too!"