38. Billie Joe Armstrong

Billie's P.O.V:

I walked up to my wife's hospital room, My daughter (Y/n) by my side. I could see she was scared, she has been for a long time. Her mother was terminally ill. Who could blame her for being scared. 

"Hey." I said, as I opened the door. 

"Hey." My wife said, almost silently as we walked in. She held out her hands, one for me, one for (Y/n). 

"How are you feeling mom?" Asked (Y/n), immediately taking her hand and sitting in the chair by the bed. Her mom nodded, not really being able to say much. I sighed "I'm getting a drink. Does anyone want anything?" I asked. 

"Not thanks dad." Said (Y/n) not taking her eyes off of her mother. 

"Sweetheart." I say, turning to my wife, She shook her head smiling. 

(Y/n)'s P.O.V:

My dad walked out to get himself a drink, leaving me alone with my mom. 

"I got an A on my psychology test."  said, smiling. "Dad, helped me. He even learnt a few things himself." I laughed as she faintly smiled, lifting her hand and placing it on my cheek. My eye's weld up with tears as I held her hand. "I'm trying not to cry but it's so hard. I'm scared mommy."

She looked at me. "Never be afraid." She whispered. "I'l always be with you, the both of you. I love you darling." She said, closing her eyes, her hand fell. I screamed, squeazing her hand. "MOM! MOM! PLEASE DON'T GO! I'M NOT READY TO SAY GOODBYE!" 

My dad ran in with a doctor and slowly pulled me away. "I love you mom!" I shouted and I cried hard into my dad's shoulder, him crying into mine. 

"I'll never let go of you mom." I sobbed.