61. Billie Joe Armstrong

(An idea from my 'He's a family man' story)

(Y/n) - Your Name

(D/n) - Daughter's Name

Billie's P.O.V:

My daughter (D/n) ran down the stairs, excitedly. "Dad?" She ran into the kitchen where I was stood with my wife (Y/n). "When are going?" 

I smiled at my wife, who was laughing at (D/n). I was taking her to get a new guitar today. "Soon." I said. 

"Soon?" She replied. 

"When I've finished this." I said, sipping my coffee. 

"Okay." She said down next to me after grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. Once she had sat down , she looked at me, eagerly, waiting to leave. 

I gave a small sigh before laughing, "Come on then." 

"Yes!" She jumped up and grabbed my car keys from the counter. "Bye mum!" She smiled, hugging (Y/n) before running out to the car. "Come on dad!" I heard her shouting. 

"Bye babe." I kissed (Y/n).

"Have fun." She said, before I headed outside and and got in the car. We drove away from the house, (D/n) now very excited. 

"So, what are you getting? Electric or Acoustic?" I asked her.

"Acoustic. It's so old now and my electric one is fine." She smiled excitedly. "But I can't decide if I want a regular one or a coloured one." She turned and looked at me. "You're the musician dad. What would you say?"

"Colour. They sound better." 

"Really?" She asked me.

"No. They all sound the same." I laughed. "But a coloured one is more pleasing to the eye."

We arrived at the shop and before I could even get out of the car, Amelia was already inside the shop.

Finally after what felt like days of Amelia trying decide what colour to go for; she eventually chose a blue acoustic guitar which was dark blue around the edges and as it got further into the middle it got lighter. She had a keen eye for guitars and a keen ear for music. Just like me.

I paid for the guitar and we drove home, I listened to Amelia practically fan girl over it all the way back. 

When we got back home she ran upstairs and immediately began playing it. 

It's been four days now, I still haven't seen her without it. 

AN: Hey guys! This is an idea that I touched on in another story but I really wanted to make it an imagine too. I may or may not, every now and again be adding to this imagines book but I'm currently working on other things. I also wanted to say, once again, thank you for all the amazing support you show for my account and for my writing! I can't thank you enough, it means the world to me!