31. Tré Cool

(Y/n)'s P.O.V:

We were waiting nervously as various acts appeared on the stage. It was the night of our daughter's school talent show but Tré had no idea what she would be doing but I did and I couldn't wait for him to see. I looked over at my husband Tré, he was so excited. He was a hard working man but this is something he wouldn't ever miss, he's such a family man. He even came home for the day whilst on tour to see our daughter in her school play last year. 

"You nervous?" I ask, holding his hand.

"I'm excited, I wonder what she's doing."

"I'm not sure." I say excitedly.

"Whatever she does, I'll always be proud of my little girl. Even is she isn't so little." We clapped as the act left the stage and the head teacher walked back on, next up we have, Isabelle, Sammy and Ramona." 

We clapped a out daughter walked on stage.

Tré's P.O.V:

We clapped. I saw my daughter walked on stage. She looked so confident and began looking for us in the crowd, her smile was even brighter when she saw me and (Y/n) sitting there. She was 15 now and I didn't want her to grow up anymore. 

They all introduced themselves as Isabelle said, "We were sure what do at first but them Ramona came up with an idea." She signaled Ramona to the microphone, as the curtain went up to reveal guitars and  drum kit. "We're going to be covering 'Wake me up when September ends' by Green Day. I chose this song because my dad is the drummer of the band and in September he's leaving to go on tour. "

She looked at me and smiled. "Dad, I love you so much, you're my inspiration. Mom, thanks fro not telling him I was planning this." 

She walked over and picked up her guitar and began playing. "You knew about this?" I whispered. 

"Of course. "(Y/n) smiled. I held her hand tight as Ramona began singing. 

"Summer has come and past, the innocent can never last, wake me up when September ends, Like my father's come to pass, 7 years has gone so fast, Wake me up when September ends."

I began crying. Her voice was so sweet and perfect. As much as I loved my job and going on tour, I hated leaving my family, despite taking reminders of them on tour. If Ramona hadn't have been at school when I go tour, she usually come with me. 

She finished singing and looked at me and (Y/n). "I love you." She said, holding up he guitar. Me and (Y/n) stood up, along with everyone else. 

"That's my girl!!!" I shouted as I clapped, I was one proud dad.