66. Johnny and Jimmy

"Johnny.... Johnny. Come on, you know that you want to..." Jimmy was here again and as per usual he was being a pain in the arse. He waved some drugs in front of Johnny's face. "Johnny...." Johnny looked up, took the drugs off a Jimmy and threw them away. "I don't want them." He stated simply.

"Well, what do you want?" Jimmy asked him. His eyes were wide and crazy, you could practically see the, spiralling. "I want you to leave me the fuck alone." Johnny told him before going back to strumming his guitar. "Rude." Jimmy replied, sighing and crossing his arms. "I'm Saint Jimmy and I'm only here to help you. "

"You're not a saint, you're a dickhead." Johnny said. "Besides, don't think getting high is helping me anymore." 

"That's funny because getting high usually helps me." Jimmy stated.

"Well I'm not you." There was a moment of silence as Jimmy winced slightly, still looked down at Johnny. "I hate to break it to you, but we are kind of the same person. I am a figment of your imagination. You made me."

"Yeah, you don't need to remind me." He stopped. "You're the reason why I don't want to get high anymore." Jimmy tilted his head to the side. "I created you when I was high. Now fuck off, I'm busy."

Jimmy sighed, sitting next to him. "I thought the whole point of leaving the hellhole suburbia was to be able to live life a little and get as high as you wanted without worrying about the consequences."

"I left to make a life for myself, to have a shot at being happy and I can't do that with you here, so piss off."

"Look Johnny, stop being rude. If you want me to leave, all you need to do is tell me to go away-politely."

"Go away." Johnny said, not looking up.

"Still here." Jimmy said, tormenting Johnny.

"Go away." Johnny was beginning to get more agitated. He was still playing the guitar when Jimmy leaned down and whispered in his ear, whilst holding the drugs in front of him. "Nobody likes you, everyone left you. They're all out without you having fun."

"Fuck off!" Johnny screamed. "Leave me the fuck alone!!" His eyes were closed as he screamed at Jimmy but when he opened them, Jimmy was gone, and he was all alone again. The bag of drugs was sat on his bed. He picked them up and went to flush them down the toilet. When he sat on the bed, he placed his head in his hands. "You're so fucked up, Johnny." He told himself. "That's it now. You can't let him control you anymore." He picked up his guitar again and played it.

"Nobody likes you, everyone left you. They're all out without you, having fun." He sang.

______________________________
*A/n* 

Another one for you! 

Hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think.

Rage and Love x