Tryouts

(A/N IN THIS STORY RHEA IS SINGLE AND YOU ARE BOTH 22) Y/N (Your name) L/N (Last name) F/F (favourite finisher) TW: Skin picking!!

This is it. This is your dream come true. You finally get to try out at WWE. To be honest you didn't know what to expect.

Y/N pov:
In your head: holy crap! Is this really happening? Oh god what if I'm not good enough? What if they don't like me? What if I freeze up?
My thoughts were cut short by someone placing their hand on my shoulder. "You okay" said a voice with a strong Australian accent. She must've seen the panic in my face, she looked concerned. "U-uh yeah. I'm okay. I'm just nervous." I replied, my voice a little shaky. "First day?" She questioned looking me up and down. "Umm no, it's my tryout today" I said quickly. I found her hand on mine, I hadn't realised before but I had been picking my skin and causing my thumb to bleed "don't do that, you'll be fine I promise, I remember my tryouts, scariest thing ever but you don't think about it when you reach the ring, you just want to go out there and fight" she smiled at me, it was sweet, I felt safe around her. There was silence between us before she said "you best get going then, you don't want to be late" I smiled and said goodbye then headed inside.

I took a moment to think about what she had said to me, she really boosted my confidence. I made my way to the locker room and started to get changed, there were a few other women around, they were my competition. They looked me up and down but I paid no notice, there was no point. I quickly finished getting into my gear and fixed my hair out of my face and then made my way to the ring.
Your outfit:

There were 3 places up for grabs

There were 3 places up for grabs. The managers announced that it was a 6-way tagteam match 3 Vs 3 . We drew straws and had 5 minutes to get to know out teammates and then the match would begin. They also announced that they are looking for technique over winning so even if we win we might not get a place in the WWE universe, however a win would boost our chances.
My team consisted of me and two other women "Chardonnay cage" and "Poppie Laine"
*Time skip*

"AND TAG! Y/N HAS BEEN TAGGED AGAINST RUBY RAE!" the commentators announced. The girl I talked to earlier was right, your fear disappears when you're in the ring. I was just focused on beating the everliving shit out of my opponents, and that's exactly what I did. After taking a few hits to my stomach I kicked 'ruby' into the corner of the ring and pulled an F/F before pinning her and winning the match for my team! The amount of relief I felt as the ref counted "1..2..3" it was the best feeling ever! My teammates helped me up and we all raised our arms declaring our victory.

After the match we made our way back to the locker room and had finally spoke to the girls. "You all did so good guys" I said to them. They all said thank you and I continued to talk to them while getting changed into a crop top hoodie and black ripped jeans. We talked about our backstories and our lives and all exchanged numbers, I already knew 3 of the girl's names because 2 were my teammates and I heard about Ruby during my match, the 2 other girls introduced themselves as "Sasha Grayson" and "Kate Spencer". All in all they were very kind women and I think that they'll be good friends.

After about 5 minutes of talking we made our way out and I saw her again, she was in her gear and she was... gorgeous. She smiled and waved before walking over. "How'd it go" she said smiling widely. "Well..." I said hanging my head low, her face changed from happy to sort of upset, I couldn't keep a straight face and started laughing at her "I'm kidding, I won!" She beamed a smile at me and said "see I told you, nothing to worry abou-" she was cut off by one of the staff calling her over "rhea your on in 5." she nodded and turned to me. "I gotta go, catch you later" I waved goodbye and noticed something fall out of her hand.

A piece of paper. I picked it up and read what she had written down on it, it was her number and an address with a little bit of writing on it. "Meet me here at 10:30, dress casual
-rhea"