honeymoon

I woke up wearing the same dress I left my wedding in. Like I said we were really jet lagged. However, I knew that demi was dying to get her hands on me, and I knew that she really loved the dress I was wearing, I mean She said so herself. So instead of changing right away I left it on, just to see what she'd do, but for now I had to wait for her to wake up so I decided to sit outside and take in the view.

"Beautiful, isn't it." I heard her voice from behind me. I just nodded and leaned into her chest. "You're still wearing the dress." I smiled at her "yep. It still feels like I'm dreaming" I said rocking back and forth with my wife until she spun me around to face her. "Then I guess we gotta wake you up" the second she said that she lifted me off my feet and walked to the edge of the decking. I shouted at her to put me down but she was very playful, she let go of me and I fell into the ocean. I came up from the water and sat with my mouth wide open as she laughed at me. I splashed water at her which shut her up and I laughed a little at her. Then in a split second she joined me, power bombing herself into the water.

She held on to me and I held on to her "I hate you." I joked which she raised her eyebrows at "oh yeah well I guess I'll just go then-" "No!" I grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her. Her arms snaked around my thighs and she pulled them around her waist. She moved quickly, setting me on the decking and climbing out, once she was out she stood up pulling me back up so I was sat around her waist once again. She kicked the door open a little not breaking a kiss with me that eventually trailed down my neck. Her hands met the zip at the back of my dress and pulled it down, the now loose sleeves falling down my arms to reveal my bare chest. She smirked into my chest upon seeing my body, she pulled my dress off completely and then pulled me into the bedroom, placing me on the bed.

She undressed herself till the point where she was only in her underwear and she climbed on top of me. Her lips peppered kisses down past my chest and stomach to the hemline of my underwear. I nodded granting her permission and she pulled my underwear off completely, burying her head between my legs once she did so. Breathy gasps and moans fell from my lips as she sped up, grabbing my thighs and pulling my body closer to her, her tongue creeping deeper into my body as I shook with pleasure. She was enjoying this as much as I was, she had been wanting this for a while now...

*time skip*

The best part about demi was that no matter how rough she was with certain things she always made sure to care for me afterwards. She had ran a bath for the both of us and helped me into it, pulling my head back into her chest. We talked for a bit and then she cleaned the both of us up, her touch gentle and delicate, her words powerful and sweet, my heart madly in love with the woman that lay with me. She pulled me out of the bath, handing me a towel and drying herself off. She left the room and came back with an outfit for me and an outfit for herself. Once we were both changed and sorted ourselves out (hair, brushing our teeth, etc) I fried up some eggs and bacon for the both of us.

Demi told me that we were gonna go out to a big fry up buffet later at the town centre, they'd have fireworks and music. We were only staying for 3 nights because we had to get back before Adam got really pissed off at us and we wanted to have some time with our daughters. This was technically night 1 and we were gonna be having a bit of fun tonight. But from what I knew our next 2 nights here were gonna be pretty chill.

Y/N outfit

Rhea outfit

Rhea outfit

We walked the streets for a while, getting used to the area and helping people set up stalls for later tonight

We walked the streets for a while, getting used to the area and helping people set up stalls for later tonight. I caught a few guys staring at me but every time I saw them, so did demi and she'd look directly at them and they'd look away. Scary wife privileges and all. The streets of Bali were beautiful, everyone was so kind and although they spoke little to no English everyone helped each other out. After a while we went back to the villa and watched some films while we waited.

At around 8:00PM we walked to the town centre and were greeted by the smell of fresh food, the sound of music and beaming lights that danced around every stall present in the area. There was wearing areas scattered around the place but we didn't sit down until demi insisted on buying some drinks for us both. We bought some food as well, to stay as sober as possible. We ate our food, which was delicious and ordered some more drinks before heading to the crowd of people that were dancing to the beat of the music. We joined them, my hips swaying to the music and demi walking behind me following my movements, demi's hands pulled me closer when she noticed men staring, I didn't care though I knew I was owned by her I just liked seeing her protective side.

Seeing her like this made the butterflies in my stomach flutter, my head beat faster and my breath deepen. "You're nervous..." caught. Rhea's hand wrapped around mine and she kissed my neck softly. It was like a sixth sense of hers, she always knew when I was nervous, like she could read my emotions. My hand held the back of her head as her kisses trailed down my collar bone, any guys looking at us had turned away from us now. We both continued to move to the music but now she was leaving marks and hickeys all over my neck.

After a while of dancing and having fun we had a cab drop us off back at the villa. Although the night was really fun, it took a lot out of me and rhea alike, we passed out almost immediately after getting into bed, even though we were no where near the guys that stared at us she still held me as though we were in front of them. She had the power and she knew to protect me with everything she had. And that was one of the many reasons why I was so in love with her.