SHOPPING FOR BEN!

I woke up early, earlier than everyone else in fact. I decided that I was gonna make breakfast for a change, I was never usually up early enough to make breakfast but today I was, so I grabbed everything i needed and began to make a pancake mix. "Mum." I turned around and my son was stood behind me "yeah bud" I asked him "are you... making breakfast?" I smiled and nodded "not normal is it." We both laughed and he walked over to the island and sat down on one of the stools. "How did mum react. Last night." I turned back around and plated up some pancakes for him "she's perfectly fine with it. She's coming today, to take you shopping" he smiled and nodded "Don't tell her. Your pancakes are better-" I laughed "hey! Don't diss my pancakes man!" Demi said from the doorway, walking in with Amaya attached to her hip, she sat down after putting Maya in her high chair. "Shauna went home. She didn't want to bother us. So Ben, I talked to a doctor this morning, you can start hormone blockers when you're twelve." Demi said, which shocked both me and my son. "Seriously!" He shouted throwing his arms around his mother. "Yeah. We'll start paying for them on your birthday." I was looking at my wife, thinking about how proud of her I was, she knew exactly how to help our son transition, and it was amazing.

After eating breakfast I went upstairs to get changed, I noticed Ben was making a mess of his room, so I went to check in on him "you alright?" He turned around and I could see the frustration in his face "I have literally nothing to wear!" He was on the verge of tears so I sat down with I'm, pulled him into my lap and helped him calm down. "What size do you fit in?" He looked at me confused "2 at most." He said, I thought for a moment, "I might have some clothes, hold on" I said walking down to my room. I pulled out a box of old clothes and sure enough, I had an outfit.

"Its not great but it's everything that'll fit

"Its not great but it's everything that'll fit." I said, handing him the clothes. He took them from me and thanked me before asking me to leave the room.

*time skip *

We were at the mall looking for clothes and any room decor for him, we were giving his room a complete makeover as well as him. We had already found a few things for him and he was growing more and more excited. "So, how do you want your hair?" I asked Ben looking down at him, demi had taken Amaya for some food so it was just the two of us for now. "I have an idea" he smiled, I lead him to a salon and he told the stylist what he wanted. I watched as all of his hair fell to the floor, it was crazy but I wanted whatever made him happy so I was happy for him. Luckily he was so happy with his new haircut and so was I, it really suited him, and once he was on hormone blockers it'd just fit him more and more

 Luckily he was so happy with his new haircut and so was I, it really suited him, and once he was on hormone blockers it'd just fit him more and more