Hells return...

Venus's father had been admitted to a mental health hospital, and would be on probation for at least six months, without access to alcohol before he can even think about seeing Venus again, I expected ve to be a little upset, but it put their mind at peace knowing that they wouldn't have to face their dad.

We had given Venus and Ben the day out, shopping for clothes, accessories, etc. Not only were they out shopping but me and demi, were also looking for room decor. Our room looked fine but we needed a change, there was too much going on around our room and we needed to change it a little. We hadn't left yet, demi had already gotten ready and was dressing Maya, Gionna was gonna take her to the park while we were out so we didn't have to take her shopping. After Gia took Maya and I had gotten ready we headed out, the moment I stepped out of the car at the mall, however, something felt... Wrong. It was a familiar feeling, but it couldn't be what I thought, he was in jail, right?

I had to look around for his car, I had to know if he was here, and then I found it, that red Sedan with his number plate on, demi knew something was wrong and it worried her "hey, what's up love?" She asked, standing behind me with her hand on my shoulder, I pointed at his car "it's just a car Y/N-" "it's not just a car. It's his car." Her vibes changed, she became tense, like really tense. "Come on, we might not bump into him..." She took me into the mall and we went to one of the nearby hardware stores to pick up, our new bed, paint and some decor.

*Time skip*

About an hour had passed and we hadn't seen him yet, we had however passed Venus and Ben a few times but it had been a while since the last time we saw them. I thought to myself that maybe, just maybe, I could go without seeing the abusive prick of my ex. But no. He was talking to a woman that I'm guessing had just met him, he clocked us from afar, almost as if he wanted us to look at him. I could read his lips as he excused himself and made his way over to me. "Hello foxy! I was wondering when you were going to grow out your hair again. Looks nicer like that, makes me want you again Y/N. I still love you-" "go to hell." I spat back at his attempt to manipulate me, pushing his hand away from me. He grabbed my arm, Pulling me closer and shushing me "careful with your next moves, gorgeous. You see that guy behind your kid, he shoots this place up on my command, starting with that boy of yours. My time in jail gave me a good chance to meet some new friends, they're all fucking insane, they have nothing left to live for, they'll do whatever I ask them to, just for the adrenaline rush." My heart sunk, not only was I in danger, but my kids were as well, it terrified me to think that even that menacing prick would take things this low.

Demi looked concerned, she didn't know what I was going to do, but, I had a method in my madness. "What do you want E/N?" His smile returned to his face as I spoke, little did He know, me and demi had been learning ASL for a while and I was able to sign for her to get the kids behind my back."well firstly, you're wife needs to leave, so..." I turned to demi, her nod signalling to me that she got the memo and she left. "Now what." I said staring directly at him, his smile not fading, he hadn't quite realised that demi took Ben and Venus out of the mall. "look, okay I know that I've been a dick in the past.." he begun, looking down at the wedding ring on my hand "but I have changed-" I cut him off there "you've changed! That's what you're going with! You've just threatened the lives of my children and you have the audacity to say you've changed!" I scoffed, turning away from him.

"I have changed. I want to change, for you" I took a moment, forcing back the tears that desperately tried to fall from my eyes. "I'm married... I have kids. And I don't love you." I looked around for his 'friend', nowhere to be seen, another thing about jailbirds, they aren't a reliable source. If I had learnt anything about E/N, it was that he'd get pissed off really easily. And he wasn't afraid to strike. "I.. don't love you. You abused me, you forced a miscarriage on me, and you stalked me! How could I love that!" I said slowly raising my voice as to not choke on my words. I knew I'd get hit in some way, that was a given but judging by the monitor on his ankle, he was still on probation, which means he would be breaking it if he were to show any signs of violence. He swung, unable to control his anger, his fist striking the left side of my face. My lip splitting under impact, I dropped to the floor, clutching my face. E/N realised what he had just done and reached out to help me up, but it was too late, his monitor was beeping, people were calling the police and I had the marks to prove it, as well as eye witness and video evidence from multiple people. I stood back up, a wide grin on my face as I looked around at all the shocked faces, I grabbed his arm, pulling him closer to me, a parallel to his earlier actions.

"Back to the hell house you go..." I whispered into his ear, pulling away as officers began to appear, an officer came over to me for a chat, meaning he wanted to know what the hell happened to me, he took one look at the darkening mark under my eye, the blood beginning to fall from my nose and my split lip, now he knew what happened. "Y/N!" That concerned yell of my wife rang through my ears, the blur In my vision making it hard to see her as officers blocked her path. Black.

I woke up in an open ambulance that had been situated outside of the mall, the faint silhouette of my wife slowly coming into focus as I sat up. "You okay?" She looked concerned, checking my injuries as I nodded. "I'm okay, how long was I out for?" She sighed at me, taking my hand in hers "20 minutes maybe less. You're an idiot." I laughed a little at her remark on my stupidity "got him locked back up didn't it." "Fair. But still!" She said helping me out of the ambulance. "You still wanna decorate our room?" I asked, a smile on my face, earning a chuckle from Demi "sure, why not. We have everything needed so might as well get it done. Ben and Ve are at home, Gia picked them up for us, she's at home with them."

Thank god...