Tag-team. with Liv!!!

(SHORT CHAPTER SORRY!!! ILL DO A LONGERNONE TOMORROW IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND GYM TRAINING AND REVISING SO I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO WRITE OR THINKNABOUT THIS CHAPTER)

A few days had passed and you, demi and the girls had finished wedding planning.  the wedding would be in September and you had sorted out a Nanny for the girls while you were on your honeymoon, you left the honeymoon planning up to Rhea and it was a complete surprise, she wasn't going to tell you until the wedding day. you had other news too, you and rhea had been placed in the tag-team division, but not together. She was with Nikki A.S.H and you, you were paired with liv morgan. Of all the people in that category it had to be liv the same girl who tried to quite literally tried to turn your Fiancée against you. however, you knew you needed to get over your grudge against her if you had to work with her for a while. so, to get to know her style and technique, you messaged her. 

 Liv Morgan 

y/n: hey liv considering we have to work together now I thought it only best if we got to know each other a little better. we didn't have the best start so clean slate, meet me in ten at the palace café down by Grover terrace.

Liv: okay see you in ten!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N pov: 

I was pretty shocked at her response, I expected a more bitchy reply but maybe she wasn't bad after all. I told Rhea where I was going before heading out. Liv was waiting for me in the carpark and to be honest she seemed... decent, I never really knew Liv and my first impressions of her weren't the best but seeing her now, out of the ring, away from the drama, she seemed like  a genuinely good person.

After an hour of getting to know her we went our separate ways and headed home. I had actually become pretty good friends with her which was shocking. When I got home I found rhea and Amaya asleep on the sofa with the tv blaring whatever was on. I went upstairs to find Aspen in her room doing her homework while on call with her friends.

I quite tired myself so I gave Aspen 30 minutes on call then she had to come off. It was 9:30pm anyways but it was a weekend so I didn't mind her staying up as long as she got some sleep. I got changed and went back downstairs to wake rhea up and bring her up to bed. I picked Maya up which inevitably woke Demi up as I did so and I told her to go upstairs and I'd be there in a sec. Her eyes were kind of bloodshot and she walked slowly out of tiredness. I brought Maya up and tucked her into bed before going to Aspen's room and wishing her a goodnight. I closed her door and headed to my bedroom where rhea lay with her eyes fluttering shut, I climbed in bed next to her and nuzzled into her chest where he grip tightened and pulled me as close as possible before she nodded off, me following shortly after.

(AGAIN APOLOGISE FOR THE SHORT ASS CHAPTER BUT ILL TRY TO MAKE UP FOR IT AS SOON AS I POSSIBLY CAN!)