Relief

13th AUG 2023

Demi pov:

I got home around 5pm to find Ben, Venus, who was staying for dinner and Maya all in the living room, my immediate thought was that Y/N was in the kitchen or the gym, but nope. This was weird, my gut was telling me that something was wrong. I headed upstairs to find Y/N in our room, that was a sign of relief but something still felt off. She was on the phone and she hadn't noticed me yet so I tried to listen in on her conversation. "Look I don't want any of them to know my plans for clash at the castle, not a single one. Because! I've already told you that they didn't tell me about Dom that night! If I'm not important enough to know their plans then why should they know mine!?" Wait? She was planning against us?! No. She wouldn't, would she?

I had to pretend that I had only just arrived now, I knocked on the door and it creaked open. She had no idea that I was listening to her conversation moments ago, "what's wrong, you look frustrated?" I asked, hoping she'd spill about 'her plans' whatever they were. "doesn't matter now, it's not important" she sighed, placing her arms around my neck and smiling at her. I couldn't stay mad at her, I didn't know what her plans were so why should I assume the worst.

Y/N pov:

She lifted me into the air and kissed me, holding onto it for a moment before putting me back down on my feet. I knew it was wrong keeping secrets from my wife but she did it to me and I was still kind of annoyed by it. "sweet, is there something troubling you?" demi asked tucking my hair behind my ear, I nodded, "yeah actually, there is. The kids haven't been fed yet and I'm sure they're just starved right now" I joked, kissing her forehead and excusing myself.

*time skip* 

Demi was getting really close with me for some reason, I mean don't get me wrong I loved it but it felt kind pushy. I had the assumption that she knew something but pushed that theory away quickly because I was trying to stop the looming thought of arguing to one side and I knew confrontation would start and argument. "Y/N!" Demi broke me away from the suffocating wave of thoughts that swarmed my head, "hmm?" I replied looking at her. "c'mon you're thinking of something, what is it?" She asked, tapping the bed and motioning for me to sit down. I followed her action, seating myself next to her and sighing. "work, there's a lot happening and it's hard, y'know." I said, resting my head on her shoulder. "so, you're stressed?" she interrupted, stroking through my hair, I responded with a slow nod and began to feel the warmth of her lips, brushing against my head "then let's fix that..." she whispered, trailing her kisses to my neck, holding me firmly at the waist. I felt her pushing my hair out of the way and sucking on my neck, it felt amazing and I couldn't stop myself from moaning, but she thought quick and covered my mouth. Her actions left me gritting my teeth and grasping at the fabric of our bed sheets as she climbed on top of me, her hand still covering my mouth, but not for long now. "listen to me now.." she began, her warm breath tickling my ears turning my cheeks a deep red, I nodded slowly,  "I'm going to pull my hand away now, try not to make too much noise" She said, sending shivers down my spine. Her hand slid down my body, and I immediately tensed as she reached my thighs, trailing right down the centre of them. I gasped loudly and her lips crashed into mine to muffle the noises that escaped my mouth. she pulled away bit continued to pleasure me "now I swear I said to be quiet, or have you already forgotten?" 

I shook my head and kissed her again, earning a smirk from her. "good girl, now keep quiet for me. We wouldn't want to get caught now, would me?" I nodded once again ,and, with a smile, she removed my clothes. And I just sat there, allowing her to take control over me. She kissed her way to the heat between my legs and gently kissed the area around. The more she did, the harder it got to stay quiet, but at this point she knew I was close and made no attempt to stop me from making any noise. I began to curse under my breath bas I got closer to finishing and Demi held her hand out to me, I gripped on tightly to her, whimpering at the overwhelming amount of pleasure I was experiencing. She smiled at my shaking body, kissing me before examining me again. "feel better?" she said, I couldn't talk, I was still recovering so I just nodded. "good. Now let's get you cleaned up" she scooped me up and I held onto her tightly, she placed me on the toilet after placing a towel on it. Her hands opened my legs and she wiped me down with a warm cloth, making sure to be gentle as she knew that I was still very sensitive. I watched her leave the room and return with fresh underwear and one of her t-shirts for me to wear.  I dressed myself while she brushed her teeth and once we both finished what we were doing she lifted me once again and I allowed her to take care of me. She place me on the bed and got herself changed, then she climbed into bed and I, instinctively, rested my head on her chest and listened to her calming breath and steady heartbeat. "i love you." I whispered gently, she stroked through my hair  and replied with the same three words and a soft kiss on my forehead. She continued to play with my hair but she slowly became less coordinated as time went on and we both dozed off. It was nice to have one night, together, without work getting in the way,    because I knew that something would happen sooner or later, especially with this new recruit...