Ohhhh- this girl spicy

The match between Asuka and rhea had concluded and you ran into rhea's arms in the ring as she celebrated. She held her new title in the air and looked you in the eye. There was something so sexy about how her lipstick was slightly smudged and the beads of sweat rolled down her neck. You held the back of her neck and pulled her down into a kiss. Her free arm wrapped around your waist and lifted your heels off of the ground. You didn't know why but you felt the desire to tease her in front of everyone in the arena. So, as you pulled away to leave the ring, you dragged your hand down her neck and over her chest. She stared you down until you rounded the corner into the gorilla. You sat and waited patiently for her, letting her live out her victory. You really had no idea what drove you to tease her, but you knew that if you pretended to be clueless, you would drive her insane, and she would get her vengeance in ways that would leave you screaming.... iykwim

Y/N POV: 

She walked around the corner into the gorilla and locked eyes on me, I smiled innocently like nothing had happened. She just stared at me and continued to make her way into the locker room, I didn't realise how deep the hole I was digging already was, and I was only making it worse. I had completely forgotten that she hadn't had the chance to relieve some of our... tension before her match and she was hungry. I sat there and waited patiently for her, she came out in her normal clothes but she was faster than before, and that's when I realised how much she wanted this. she grabbed my wrist and dragged me through the WWE centre as quick as she could, she has a strong grip on my wrist, but not to the point where it hurt, just enough to keep hold of me.  she pulled me out the door and all the way to the car, she placed me between the car door and herself before saying "Do you know how much I've wanted you over these past few days. And then you pull this stunt and expect to get away with it?" I looked her in the eye and said "I have no idea what you're on about." She smirked and unzipped my jacket slightly, just enough to see the panel of bare skin around my chest, where my shirt ended. her hand mimicked the action I had performed minutes earlier "this ring any bells?" she whispered into my ear. I took a deep breath and tried to hide the deep red blush that grew across my cheeks and the tops of my ears. Her hand met my face and exposed the blush to herself "I'll take your reaction as a yes." she dragged her hand to the waistband of my jeans "Let's go home, shall we" she said kissing my neck a few times. I quickly nodded and she pulled away allowing me to get into the car. She grippe d my thigh  the entire drive home, making sure that the pinky-red tint did not leave my face. Once we made it home she pulled me up the stairs and immediately into the apartment, the moment the door shut her lips connected with mine and her hands met my belt. she made a very quick manoeuvre and tossed my belt to one side. She pulled away and ripped my jacket off, once again tossing it. She kissed me once more and ran her hands over my waistband, only once she met the button of my jeans, she slipped the button through and pulled my waistband down slightly. her jacket met the same place as mine as she pulled it off of her arms. She continued to kiss my neck and I hadn't realised before but she had taken her belt off. Her hands explored my body and met the corseted front of my shirt, she placed one of the laces in her mouth and pulled the knot undone. She slowly unlaced it enough to pull it over my head and  dropped it.  Soon enough I was being placed on the bed and watching Rhea as she pulled her shirt off and moving over to my jeans. I lifted my hips giving her the chance to pull my jeans off. She climbed onto me and I watched her as she kissed a line from my waist to my neck. my head rolled back and soft moans escaped my lips, which just fuelled her even more.  By this time I was only in underwear and Rhea was almost in hers, she still hadn't removed her jeans yet. She grabbed my head and lifted it up to leave marks all over it, I tried to wrap my legs around her but they were soon pulled down by Rhea.  A wave of dominance came over me and I pushed myself on top of Rhea, the shock of what I was doing gave me enough time to unbutton her jeans and pull them down a little before having to fight for dominance again. I lost the battle when Rhea lifted her knee in-between my legs and I  gave in to her touch, I was once again underneath her and she had full control over me. she leant down to me "If you wanted my jeans off, all you had to do was ask" she whispered into my ear, making the pink tint return to my face. She stood up for a brief moment to take her jeans off and quickly returned to my body only this time she grabbed my legs and pulled me towards the edge of the bed. She looked at me and waited for my nod of approval before removing my underwear. A smirk printed on her face as she made her way closer and closer to my dripping heat, she refused to break eye contact with me, that was until I threw my head back upon  feeling her breath against me. Louder moans escaped my mouth as she pulled me closer to her and I could sense the huge smirk plastered on her face upon hearing me enjoy her every touch.......

(OKAY IM SURE Y'ALL KNOW WHAT Y'ALL ARE DOING, SO I'LL LEAVE IT UP TO YOUR IMAGINATION! THIS IS THE SPICIEST THING I'VE EVER WRITTEN SO PLEASE GO EASY ON ME!!!!!! ANYWAY HOPE Y'ALL HAVE HAD A GOOD DAY/NIGHT AND ILY YOU ALL! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!!!!! OKAY IMMA START THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW!)