Arrested.....almost

(TW: STALKING)

A couple of days of having a few dates or just training all day You and demi were on a walk with Barry and enjoying the scenery. You had noticed some people looking weirdly at you, at least you thought it was at you.

You both chose to ignore and focus on each other. But eventually it began to bug you a little. You guys wanted to see if they were looking at you or around you, so you sat down on a blanket and talked for a little while looking to see where people's eyes were directed. There you slowly beganto realise that people weren't looking at you at all. They were looking at something behind you, then she noticed it.

Y/N pov:

"Don't freak out." She said, her gaze not meeting mine. "Rhea what-" "Don't look where I am, just don't freak out." She said cutting me off. I looked down to try and catch whatever she was staring at from the corner of my eye. "Listen to me. Stand up. Start walking. Don't wait for me. Don't look behind you. Go. Now. I need to see something." So I did as she asked and began walking, whoever or whatever it was I had the greatest feeling of it was after me. I kept my pace steady and came across a reflection and curiosity got the better of me, it was the last person I wanted following me, E/N. My fiance was nowhere in sight and it terrified me. "I know you see me..." his deep voice came from behind me, I ignored him and carried on walking. He spun me around and grabbed hold of my arms, the worst part, he was completely sober. "Look, I'm clean now, and I'm ready for kids, take me back please darling I promise I'm a changed man" his words disgusted me, how dare he suggest us getting back together, after everything. "Is that why you're stalking me." I was completely unphased by him now. "No. I followed you because I love you!" "Bullshit." "What's bullshit!" "You are!" I shouted pushing him back a little. He stumbled a few steps and then swung for me, that was it, that was the push that would keep me going until he was out of my life for good. Gathering from the lack of my fiance's presence, she was already calling the police. I stood there and waited for him to hit me, then it'd be self defence.

He was shocked by me not flinching. So he swung again, only this time he made contact. I took a few steps back and clutched my face. Everyone around looked in shock a few people were already filming, I threw myself at him. I punched and hit and scratched at him as he desperately tried to push me off. Then rhea noticed me from afar. "Y/N NOO!!!" She sprinted over to me and dragged me off of him. "LET GO!" I screamed at her but she shook her head at me. "Look! The police are on their way I need you to stop, or you're going to be the one getting arrested, not him." I let her words sink in before calming down, she sat me on a nearby bench and made sure E/N wouldn't get away. Police arrived in a matter of minutes and asked what happened.

They took me, rhea and a few nearby witnesses to the station for questioning. I watched as they lugged E/N away in handcuffs, this would be the last of him, for now at least.

We arrived at the station and rhea was taken in first. After what felt like an eternity, my turn cane up, I was the last one to be interviewed. I wasn't nervous, I was more relieved than anything. They asked me about my past with E/N and every time he had started something after we had split. They then asked me about the child I had lost, because of him. After that they asked about the sexual assault and then finally asked about what had happened today. I explained everything in the best detail I could offer. Afterwards they sent me out and told us that E/N had been persecuted and will be going to court for his plea and sentence in a matter of weeks. I was overjoyed that I wouldn't have to go through any more torture. I was free from him.

We went home and I was too exhausted to do anything else. I sat with my head on rhea's lap and watched movies with her until I fell asleep. I wasn't quite sure what time she carried me upstairs but I felt her place me in bed and climb in next to me.

(AYYY FINALLY GOT RID OF THE PRICK OF AN EX WE HAD!!!! ALSO KICJED ASS DOING SO,  CALL IT KARMA FOR YEARS OF BEATING WOMEN UP!!!)