Drinks and gossip

You were done with him now. Done with his bullshit. Done with everything he had caused. And you were done having anyone coming in to save the day. The only way you would forget about him is if you did it yourself.

Y/N pov:

I walked over to him and pushed him away from my car. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!" I shouted at him. I had let this anger out on the wrong people, it shouldn't have been Demi or Alexa, it needed to be him. "Hello to you too princess" he said smiling at me, he reeked of alcohol. "Don't you dare call me that. You lost that privilege a long time ago." I said to him shoving his hand away from my shoulder. "Chill out Princess" he said leaning towar me. "Stop calling me that." I said looking away from him. He clutched my face and pulled my face toward him. "It's okay princess, all will be over soon" I wasn't going to shut down this time. I grabbed his arm and started twisting it outward. "You have made my life hell. I've put up with it for so long. But I'm not the pathetic little girl you knew 2 years ago E/N. I'm stronger. And I know how to make you pay for everything you caused. From now on I'm in control. Not you." He nodded frantically trying to get me to loosen my grip. I let go and he started walking toward me. "You never learn do you. Princess" he said to me. I chuckled at him looking up into his eyes. "Like I said before" you kicked him in the stomach. "I'm stronger." He doubled over in pain "you're fucking crazy!" He shouted walking away. "Oh I'm not the crazy one." You looked at Nikki, signalling her to do as she pleased "she is." I said as Nikki jumped on his back, sending him to the floor. She flipped him over and started punching him "THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR MESSING WITH MY BEST FRIEND! AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR THINKING YOU CAN DICTATE THE WAY SHE LIVES!" she stomped on his stomach and turned to me "let's go then. Don't have all night now do we" she said with a smile. We got into my car and drove off from E/N who was stumbling away from us.

We arrived at the apartment and rhea's car was still in the garage, so she was home. You took a deep breath "do you want me to go in for you?" Nikki said looking at me. I shook my head "no it's fine. I just don't want to talk to her." I said, which shocked Nikki. "We'll talk about it in a bit, order a taxi to your place and I'll pay for the next one okay" I said turning to the apartment door. She nodded and started dialling a number. I walked into the apartment and heard a sizzling from the kitchen. Barry was sat at the kitchen door but ran over to me upon seeing me. I shushed him and tried to avoid demi as much as possible. I ran into the bedroom and looked for an outfit:

 I ran into the bedroom and looked for an outfit:

I tried to get out undetected but she was on the sofa when I tried to leave

I tried to get out undetected but she was on the sofa when I tried to leave."where are you going?" She asked In a polite tone. "Out. With Nikki"I said leaving quickly. I knew it was harsh but I meant what I said when I said I didn't want to talk to her.

We got ready at Nikki's and headed to the nearest bar. We sat down and ordered our drinks before talking. "So. What's going on with you and rhea." She said. "We fought." I sighed flicking a coin on the table."why you're so good together." She said grabbing my hand. "I was having second thoughts about the championship match I'll be doing because there's a 50/50 chance that it'll be against rhea." Our drinks arrived and I took a sip of it before continuing "she kept telling me not to worry. But I care about her, I'm going to worry. And then I asked her if she would cancel." Her eyes went wide "she wouldn't would she!" I nodded and downed the rest of my drink.

*Time skip*

Other pov:

You were wasted by the time you left. And you were dropped off by a taxi. You were barely conscious and the second rhea saw you she went into taking care of you. She sat you down on the sofa and grabbed a glass of water for you. Once you finished the water she helped you up. Your feet were sore and it was obvious. Rhea lifted you up and placed you on the bed. She took your shoes off and placed them to one side before helping you out of your dress. She gave you a shirt to wear and helped you into some shorts. She sat with you until you fell asleep then made her way to the spare room. She knew you wanted space and respected that. Barry soon curled up on the corner of your bed.

(TOLD YA ABOUT THE BADASS MOMENT!! ALSO WE LOVE A BIT OF A CARING RHEA SO HERE WE GO!!)