good morning...

7th May 2022

I woke up the next morning to small kisses being peppered on my neck and shoulders, I turned to face my wife and grinning, her eyes still closed and her hair messy, my guess, she had only just woken up herself, the sunlight shining through the curtains glided on her face, giving her skin a beautiful morning glow, a small grin formed at the sight in front of me, I kissed her forehead, then her lips, "morning love.." I spoke softly, my vocal chords still relaxed from being asleep. I tried to get up after a moment of cuddling but her arm tensing against my back stopped me from going any further than her arm length "dem, I need to get the kids up.." she frowned and shook her head "no..." Her voice was raspy and low, I place my hand against her chest, pushing back slightly, signalling for her to let go, which, eventually, she did, but her pout grew quite strong as I slipped out of bed. The kids were going to some local festival, originally it was just Ben and Ve but they asked to take Maya along as well because they hadn't really spent much time with her. I of course said yes but to make sure that they had their phones with them so I could call either of them if needed.

I woke Ben up first, knowing he was the easiest to wake, followed by Venus then Maya. I got my daughter dressed quicker than Ben or Venus so I went into my sons to see what was wrong because he's usually the quickest to get dressed. "Hey bud how come you're not dressed?" I asked him, peeking my head round his door after he said I could come in, I found him still in his pyjamas and it looked like he had emptied his entire closet out onto the floor. He just sighed and laid back onto his bed. "Look I know it may feel like you have nothing to wear but trust me you do, imma have a look at your clothes, okay?" He nodded and sat back up so I could get his input. It took a few tries but eventually I found an outfit that caught his eye "how do you always find the best outfits?!" He shouted cleaning up the mess he had made from earlier "mums man, we know everything" I chuckled Hugging him and leaving so he could change. When he came downstairs Ve had already put maya in her stroller and was ready.

Ben:

Venus:

Venus:

Amaya:

Amaya:

I gave Ben some money in case they wanted to buy anything before they all left, making sure he put it in a safe place

I gave Ben some money in case they wanted to buy anything before they all left, making sure he put it in a safe place. "Ben, if anyone causes trouble tell me I'll be down, if it's a kid and they swing first, hit harder. If it's an adult I'm one text away." I said, to which he responded with a nod before closing the front door behind him. I went back upstairs to find that Demi was still curled up in bed, awaiting my return, her head rested on her arm and she had pulled the bedsheets downt to her waist, I began to tell her about the kids plans as I unbuttoned the satin shirt that I was wearing, revealing the red bra underneath, that I almost completely forgot about until I saw my wife's face light up at the sight in front of her. "Ooo gorgeous, you're really trying to tease me ..." Her voice still quite low and she was inching closer to me, "I don't know what you mean..." I said playing the innocent game, she grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to her "I think you do.." her hand trailed over my breasts, over the hemline of my bra, her resistance failing to act as her lips printed red marks on my chest, that would soon turn purple. She adjusted herself into a seated position on the edge of our bed, pulling me closer to straddle onto her hips.

The more she kissed me, the more she turned me on, and she knew it. My heart pounded as she removed her shirt, exposing her bare chest, she moved just as quick to undo the clasp of my bra, letting it fall down my shoulders and expose me "beautiful.." she said examining my now bare chest. Her smile grew wider as I begged with my eyes to continue. She just stared into my eyes, smiling widely, stroking the side of my face with her thumb while her hand rested at the base of my neck "use your words princess..." My lips turned into a desperate pout but she didn't budge. I gave in and whimpered an absolutely pathetic "please.." but surprisingly it was enough for her to flip me over. A simple, low "good girl" spoken by my wife sent shivers down my spine, prickling my skin with goosebumps, I could feel her warm breath trailing down my body and I was so intoxicated by her lips that I hadn't realised she had removed the rest of my clothing. I looked down, watching her kiss and mark my thighs as she placed my legs onto her shoulders, pulling me closer....

*Time skip*

My breathless wife patted her chest, signalling for me to join her in laying down, I followed her actions, placing my head on her chest, we sat there for about ten minutes, enjoying each others company when I heard my phone go off. It was Ben, I just thought he was checking in but something didn't feel right. I picked up the phone, holding it to my ear, expecting my son to be on the other end but rather it was a very high pitched young girl "hi? Is this Ben's mom?" She asked, I recognised her voice, it was Ben's friend Lita "yeah sweet what's wrong?" "Ben is in an ambulance, they can't leave until there's a Guardian with him.." my blood ran cold and it felt like my heart was in my throat "love what's wrong?" I was too stunned to speak properly I muttered a quick "I'll be there" before putting the phone down and grabbing some clothes. "Y/N what's up?" "It's Ben, he needs to go to the hospital!" I said rushing to dress myself, Demi was quick to follow, her worry controlling her actions.

We drove to the town centre and saw the ambulance, a crowd blocking any entrance by car. "Dem get in drivers side, get Venus and Maya, I'll go to Ben." She my hand and nodded before climbing over to the driver seat and starting the car. I pushed and pushed through the crowd, eventually being face to face with the paramedics "ma'am please step back." One of them said to me, unknowing of my status as his mother "I'm his legal guardian I have his adoption papers here" I replied desperately trying to get to my son. He let me past and I was met with my son, knocked clean out and a very visible break on his leg, Lita sat next to him, she was waiting for to make sure he was in safe hands "li what happened?" I said trying to control my shaky voice, she was shocked and struggled to speak without stuttering but I managed to understand her "he was jumped, the boys at school got their brothers to attack him..." "How old were they?" "16/17" if my heart hadn't dropped before, it definitely had now.....