bullies

It had been just over a week since Aspen began elementary school and you noticed that she had made a group of friends that would come over to your house or invite her over which was really good but you also noticed that she was avoiding a group of boys every time she left the building. You had your suspicions but chose not to say anything quite yet. She seemed quite happy and you didn't want to spoil that by assuming things. Rhea had noticed it when she picked Aspen up as well. You weren't too concerned about it though, you knew that if things got out of hand she'd tell you. Right now you were training at the gym, you weren't with demi, she was at home looking after Maya.  But you needed to go to the gym because you didn't have the right equipment yet. It was still being delivered to you.

You worked out a timetable with rhea to show the days you'll be at the gym. It was only for a few days and then you were back to home gym so both of you could spot each other. After 3 hours of training and asking a few of the guys for help with your form you went home. When you arrived home rhea was already in her gym gear and playing with Maya. You headed straight for the shower to not feel as gross.

Y/N pov:

I left the shower in some clean clothes and a towel rested on my shoulders. Rhea stood and gave me and Maya a kiss goodbye before heading for the gym. It was 2:30 so you decided to get Maya dressed, which wasn't the easiest when all she wanted to do was play with Barry and Naila. "PLAY!!" She shouted at me as I tried to pick her up "Maya you can play after we need to get ready to pick your sister up from school" she kept on whining and I had to try my best to stay calm. "Amaya Bennett You will come with me and get dressed or you won't be allowed to play for the rest of the day!" I said in a harsh tone. She just replied with a stern 'No' and I just sighed. "If we get dressed I'll get Barry's harness and we can take him with us. Okay?" I said and she finally gave in with an innocent smile. I took her upstairs an put a t-shirt and a pair of white leggings on her with a pair of Velcro strap pumps (sneakers).

I sat with her downstairs and we walked towards Aspens school with Barry at 2:45 to be there just before her final dismissal. When we got there we had to wait a few minutes before Aspen's teacher called her out. I immediately knew something was wrong when she came out with her head down. "What's wrong? I asked already having an idea of her answer. "It doesn't matter" she said trying to walk past me. I grabbed her arm "yes it does. What's wrong." She turned and looked at me then at the boys that she constantly avoided;  I knew where this was going "T-they've been making fun of me, and threatening to fight me." she said with a shaky voice, anger began to boil in my blood.   "what did they do." "noth-" "Aspen." Don't lie" "fine. they have been making fun of me since my first day." "and why is that." she took a long breath before staring directly at me "because I have 2 mothers" I felt my stomach turn as she said those words and if we couldn't have timed it better, two of the boys ran over to what seemed to be their father "mum don't!!!!" aspen shouted as I turned toward them. "Hey!" I shouted at the tall scrawny man which stood with his kids. He turned to face me and judging by the stench of alcohol, the 'smoker' dad bod and his accent as he spoke, this man was also British "ya alright doll" he said to me as I walked over to him "nah nit really. your boys have been taking the piss out of my girl." "sorry to hear tha shug, any reason why." "yeah actually, because she's being raised by two women" he snickered at that comment "well I don't see the problem then. you need a man in your kids life. that's the way the world works, sweetheart." I leant back as he attempted to grab my face  "may I ask. where is the woman in your household" he sook his head "Ain't got one. that frigid bitch left a long time ago." I rolled my eyes at him as that statement was made "Okay, so my kid gets bullied for having two feminine people raising her and you can't even keep that woman in your life long enough to see those kids grow up." he started to grow angrier "careful sweetheart, you wouldn't like to see me man-handle you." i scoffed "I don't think I need to worry about you. sweetheart." I attempted to leave the conversation but he began the insults and the shoving. As I swung for him I was stopped by my fiancée's voice coming from behind me "Starting on a woman again Phil! You already made one woman leave! Don't make it two!" she placed her hand on my shoulder and pulled me away from him slightly "Not my fault she's the one who confronted my boys  I'm just protecting them from bitches-" "I wouldn't. I'm not going to stop her for much longer. You've seen me at the gym multiple times, she's crazier"  Rhea looked down at me before returning her gaze to the man. "please that little thing, how crazy could she really be-" In that moment my palm met his face in one quick smack, he fell back slightly "I told you. Now, from now on you and your boys keep my family's name out of your mouths and we won't have a problem. got it" rhea said and he frantically nodded before grabbing his kids and leaving. I picked Maya up and faced Aspen "next time they bother you. knock their teeth out, you're a strong girl. you wanted to start judo, right?" she laughed and nodded. "my friend Nick has a training centre, you start next week. her face lit up "Really!" I answered my daughter with a nod and she threw her arms around me "thank you mum!!" "it's okay kiddo. let's get you home and I can finish dinner. we can talk about it more after if you'd like"

And that's what we did. We talked for hours about what she'd be doing, what her calorie intake is, her dietary restrictions, when she could start to train with us and what she could do to get stronger. She had such a huge passion and I could really see her future ahead of her. We went to bed quite early and she fell asleep immediately. Me and Rhea sat up for a while watching movies, rhea kept on teasing me and soon enough she was running kisses along my neck. soft moans escaped my lips, and her smirk was prominent. her lips explored my neck and chest as she lifted off my shirt. she now had full access to my torso and she was hungry, we knew the girls couldn't hear us from here so we knew we could carry on. Soon enough things were getting very spicy and our clothes found the corner of the room. Demi had a devilish grin on her face as she made her way between my thighs. Her breath against me was all it took to make me feel amazing. 

(A/N I DIDN'T EXACTLY EXPECT TO GO INTO SPICY SHIT BUT OH WELL!!! ARE Y'ALL READY FOR YOUR FIGHTS!!!! YOUR STILL RAW CHAMPION BUT CAN YOU HOLD IT AGAINST LIV/BIANCA???????)