Monday Night RAW

It was now Monday. 3 days after yours and rhea's argument and you had been talking all of your frustration out by spending hours on end at the gym. You had been at the gym for 5 hours just from today. You had spent time with Nikki as well, but when she was unavailable you were at the gym. Right now you were doing squats with 150 Kg on your back and shoulders. Rhea had been and gone within an hour and you didn't even look at her. You decided that you were going to continue the match and not postpone, because whoever was in that ring with you, you had a fire that had been building up for so long, and nothing would stop you from unleashing it out on your opponent. Even if it meant going against rhea.

Rhea pov:

She had been gone for 5 hours now. Drowning out everything that had happened over the past few days. I felt horrible for the pain I had caused her.  But she wouldn't talk to me. The door opened and Y/N walked in, her skin glistened with beads of sweat rolling down her chest. She took one look at me before heading to the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on and I walked over to the balcony. The view was beautiful from where I was stood but I really did miss having Y/N wrapped in my arms. I had noticed that she had taken her ring off, but I didn't move it from the bathroom. I wanted her to make sure she was ready. I walked back into the living room just as she left the bathroom.

Y/N pov:

We locked eyes and I didn't know what to do. "hey" rhea said flashing a smile. I didn't realize how much I missed her smile, it made me want to run over and leap into her arms. "Hi" I replied, my voice slightly shaky and desperate. "Look I'm sorry about our argument. It was a dick move on my behalf. I don't know why I did it but I want you to know that I care about you so much and there is nothing that can change my love for you, i-" her voice began to crack as her desperation leaked through. I cupped her face "it's okay. I forgive you. I'm going to continue on with the match on Thursday. I'll try not to worry about you" I said to her placing my forehead on hers. We sat there for a few seconds and then her lips finally connected with mine. We embraced eachother for a few seconds. "Good luck tonight" I said to her pulling away, she wanted to pull me back in but I knew she had to get ready. "Demi go get ready, I'll make you some food to get your energy up" I said to her.  She nodded and grabbed her bag before heading to the bedroom. I turned towards the kitchen and began to make us both some pancakes. I finished making them and topped them with berries and whipped cream. I placed a plate on the coffee table for rhea and sat down next to Barry. Shortly after rhea sat down next to me and we talked while eating. When we checked the time it was 5:30PM so we headed out. "I'll wait for you okay" I said to rhea as she walked into the locker room. She nodded and continued walking. I sat in the gorilla and waited for rhea's cue. "Good luck. Be safe" I said to her, kissing her cheek as her music began to play. I saw Asuka heading towards me "I'm gonna win. See you on Thursday" she said to me, wrapping the RAW women's title around her waist. Once Rhea completed her intro Asuka's music played and she made her way to the ring. I ran back to the gorilla and looked at the monitors.

I watched the match ensue and worried endlessly about who was going to win. I wanted rhea to win obviously but her winning meant  going against her next match.

This is the match that is going on:

Worry flooded through me as Asuka pulled Rhea's leg into a lock and she screamed in pain. it took every ounce of my strength not to go out there and pull Asuka away from my fiancée, if I did go out I'd get Rhea disqualified. Anxiety clouded my every thought as the match continued, whoever wins will go up against me, so I would get a rematch with someone who had already beaten me, or, I would be put in the ring with the love of my life.

The ref counted to three and Asuka found herself unable to kickout from my Fiancée's pinfall. that was it, my fiancée would now become my enemy on Thursday night. and I wouldn't back down for anyone.  After all, this is what she wanted, right?

(A/N SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG I WASN'T THE BEST OF FOCUSED AND I KEPT ON LOOSING MY MOTIVATIONBECAUSE OF MY LACK OF FOCUS!!!! HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER THOUGH I'M GONNA BEGIN WRITING THE NEXT ON BUT NO PROMISES THAT I'LL FINISH IT!!!)