concert!!

I woke up laying on rhea's chest and noticed that she was still sleeping. I opened my phone and texted Aspen to see if everything was alright. She responded in a master of minutes with a photo of Amaya stuffing her face with berries. She then sent a message, it was a video. The video was Shauna spotting Aspen and Aspen deadlifting 25KG. She was lifting the highest weight she has ever done, only ever lifting 15kg once, she repped the 25kg five times before dropping the bar. "Well done asp!! You killed it!!!" I replied and she just sent a few emojis. I began to feel demi lifting herself up so I let Aspen go, demi's grand low as she wasn't quite awake enough. "Morning love" I say softly and she just grabbed me waist and pulled me closer "no... not yet" her voice croaky and deep from just waking up. I laughed at her a little, snuggling into her "So what we're gonna stay here all day..." I waited for a response but all I did was feel her head moving up and down against me. I kissed her chest and she rubbed the back of my head slowly trying to fall back asleep. "...demi"  she just groaned "we need to get up.." I said reluctantly, her arms wrapped around me made me feel so safe. " baby I  won't see you for a while... let me have this moment" she smiled at me, knowing I couldn't say no to her. I rolled my eyes and eventually gave in to her, allowing her to cuddle with me for a little longer.

Eventually demi got up and we began our day, she was a lot more clingy, knowing that she wouldn't be able to see me for a few days. After eating some breakfast we looked at our outfit choices for the concert. Demi knew exactly what she was gonna wear, I however did not. She came over and wrapped her arms around me and kissed my shoulder a few times "You struggling baby?" I nodded at her and she kissed me "let's have a look then" I nodded and let her take control. She held up a few shirts until she found the one she liked the most and placed it to one side, folding and putting the others away. She did the same thing with the pants, "see wasn't too bad"  she said smiling at me. "Get dressed now and we will head to the store and grab a few snacks and chill until we get picked up" demi said to me hugging me tightly  "okay.."

Rhea's outfit:

Y/N outfit:

(Just the bottoms)

(Just the bottoms)

(Everything but the bottoms)

We went to the local store and grabbed some snacks before returning to the hotel room and cuddling. While we were out I had noticed that demi was very protective over me, making sure she was within arms reach of me at all times, I think she was worried that I was gonna get catcalled and to be honest I was glad she was being so protective because if I had wore a something like I was wearing while I was single, there was no doubt I would've been petrified to leave the house. She made it so I felt perfectly safe in public and it made me so happy. We were laying on the sofa, and she kissed me mostly throughout the entire movie we were watching, she only stopped when room service came in to clean about and drop off a few new items like more coffee, sugar, milk, etc but even then she had a firm grip on my arm, it was adorable knowing how much she cared about me. We continued to watch the slasher that we both loved oh so much until 19:35 when two body guard came to pick us up and take his to the concert "this is a little much dem-" I said reluctantly standing up, she just sighed "try telling Spencer that" she laughed locking hands with mine. We made our way to the van that waited for us outside the hotel and They handed us some drinks and explained that two of the security staff would escort us to the front, we had to agree with everything we wanted to before they started driving, we accepted everything and once we arrived they handed us some shades and a jacket each, just so we were slightly less recognisable. We had to wait a few seconds for the new security staff to arrive. When they arrived They did exactly what we were told they would do, they escorted us to the front, right next to the stage and it was pretty easy. There weren't many people around in the beginning, but as it got closer to 8:00PM people flooded in and soon enough the lights flashed red and we could hear Spencer's voice over the speakers.

"2 years ago, I was here. We were here. AND WE TIRE THIS STAGE APART SONG BY SONG... AND TONIGHT WE ARE BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE! LETS FUCKING GO!!" then there was a huge crash and Spencer could be seen in a helicopter over head the stadium "who's ready to fuck shit up!" He shouted from   the helicopter, earning a louder cheer from the audience. He then jumped out of the helicopter and landed on the ladder. It then flew over to the the stage and dropped down just enough for him to make a leap to the stage. Everyone cheered and he took off his jacket, "I think we're gonna start with, one of my favourites, you all should know it well, it's called Rainy day!" Everyone began to cheer and rhea noticed how excited I was, so did Spencer, who looked in my direction and smiled at me. "You wanna get higher?" Rhea asked me, I looked at her confused and without a second thought she lifted me onto her shoulders "demi-!" I shouted laughing a little

*time skip*

After a while he turned to me and began to talk about the song 'hunting season' he pulled the Mic up to his mouth. "So, I got a tip that, 2 famous athletes are in our audience tonight! Rhea they and Jinx!!" This earned a few cheers around the audience. "And they are getting married in a few days! So! Rhea wanted to give jinx an early wedding gift! So jinx if you'd join me on stage for your favourite song!" I looked at my fiance who just smiled at me, my mouth agape with shock. I was then pulled up to the stage and was able to interact with the band before being handed a Mic. "You think you can do this?" Spencer said looking at me, a smirk creeping across my face. "LET'S DO UT!" His energy shifted and he nodded at the band to start the music.

I began to sing with him, giving completely and just jumping around and genuinely having a really good time with him. Towards the end of his song he noticed that people were grouping together. "Right we'regonna have a bit of fun, I hope y'all can catch because Y/N here is gonna do a bit of crowd surfing!" He said looking directly at me. I nodded and jumped from side to side to let everyone get ready. I then ran and jumped off the stage and they caught me in mid air.

*time skip*

We got home and my feet were so sore to the point where I couldn't walk properly. Rhea supported me all the way into the hotel room before kissing my temple and helping me into some comfier clothing. I was forcing myself awake, waiting for demi to get into bed. "Love go to sleep" she said climbing into bed with me. I immediately fell asleep cuddling into her chest.