MONEY IN THE BANK

2ND JULY 2022

I had trained non stop all week to prepare myself for this ladder match, there were 7 women including myself, Liv Morgan, Alexa Bliss, Raquel Rodriguez, Becky Lynch, Shotzi and Asuka. Each of these women were great fighters, but my determination was strong, Demi wasn't here tonight to fight, she was here to support me, the boys didn't have a match tonight, I was the only one fighting. I just received my gear last night, and I was in love with it. I took inspiration from one of my favourite characters from a favourite game, she was my inspiration for my name, Jinx, from league of legends.

 I took inspiration from one of my favourite characters from a favourite game, she was my inspiration for my name, Jinx, from league of legends

The braids complimented the purple tones in my hair extremely well, better than I thought it would, which was really good

The braids complimented the purple tones in my hair extremely well, better than I thought it would, which was really good. Demi had sat with me for a while, during the waiting period of the ladder match, and when the time came she took my belongings to the locker room, before joining me in the wings, to walk side by side with me to the ring. Since she wasn't fighting she sat behind the barricade with some of the crew, and the announcer, she wasn't allowed to interfere in this match because of her health being risked, she was pretty much an audience member. soon enough, all 7 women were in the ring and this match had begun. Almost every woman left the ring to grab a ladder, everyone except Asuka and Becky. My plan was to get into the ring without a ladder, and steal someone else's after it had been set up.

I sat back and watched asuka and becky rip into each other while the other women fought for a ladder, I had climbed over the barricade so that none of them would notice me and waited for someone to shoot their shot.  eventually, asuka was sent out by becky, and raquel did the same to Lynch before setting her ladder up. This was my chance, but Shotzi must've been thinking the same thing, she jumped into the ring and began to fight the huge powerhouse up the ladder, eventually taking advantage of the superstar by slamming her arm through the ladder. Once Raquel was taken care of I jumped behind Shotzi and performed a back breaker, this usually wouldn't take Shotzi out, but her previous battle with Rodriguez made her weaker than usual. I began to climb the ladder and got pretty far up before a hand grasped at my ankle and attempted to pull me down. I looked down to see Bliss ragging at my foot and after a bit of struggling I managed to get my foot free. I climbed all the way up and was a fingertip away from the briefcase, I stood up and reached for the case, gripping onto the clasp. Upon my attempt to unhook the briefcase the ladder became unsteady, the two blonds, liv and lex, lifting the base of the base of the ladder up from one side. The ladder tipped and I crashed to the outside of the ring, my instincts placing my hands behind me, and my entire bodyweight crashing down on my left arm. 

The extreme amounts of pain that surged through my body made me realise that there was no chance I was going to be able to win this match. And if I couldn't win, I'd make sure that someone who deserved that contract would, and that was Liv. In the WWE we're supposed to hate each other, but that didn't mean that she didn't deserve this win, she had put her health on the line time after time, just for the opportunity to win a championship, and this was her time, she was so helpful to me outside of the ring and she was one of my closest friends, I knew that this was her dream, and it was time for it to come true. After making sure that I wasn't taken out of this match by the medics, I crawled over to Liv and whispered "now's your chance, go for it girl" she looked at me with a huge smile on her face and stood up, diving into the ring and climbing the ladder. almost every woman was on the ladder. Alexa was close to the bottom, and she was low enough to receive my superkick, she tumbled out of the ring, and my next target was Shotzi, the only chance liv had was if I put myself on the line. I mustered up enough courage and wrapped my arms around Shotzi, pulling her into a German Suplex off of the ladder. Raquel was on the ladder so was Becky, and now so was Liv, I had dropped to the corner of the ring, clutching onto my arm. I watched Liv powerbomb Raquel off the ladder with a big smile on my face. She began to climb the shorter ladder, one that had nobody on it, and it was placed next to the larger ladder which Becky was climbing. Once becky noticed Liv, she kicked her ladder toward the ropes, but Liv thinking fast, placed her foot on the rope and bounced herself back up, she then punched Becky off of the ladder and climbed  to the top. She unhooked the contract and I watched as my best friend became Miss Money In The Bank. Her eyes filled with tears, a big smile printed on her face and I couldn't be more proud of her, she had achieved her dream, and I helped her get there.

Demi helped my out of the ring and we left Liv to celebrate her victory on her own, we went straight to the infirmary so they could check out on my arm. Dr phillips, the main Doctor was on shift at the moment as well as a few other medics, he told me that I had a grade three sprain in my wrist and that I would need to go to the hospital to get a brace properly fitted. He applied a temporary splint and wrapped my wrist in a bandage, this was only going to help for the time being but I wanted to watch the rest of the show. I watched the rest of the show, Bobby Lashley defeating theory for the US championship, Bianca Belair retaining her championship, the Usos retaining their undisputed tag team championship against the street profits, Ronda retaining her championship but then Liv cashing in her contract and making me so proud to watch her become the new, and well deserved, Smackdown Women's champion, and Theory becoming Mr MITB. I may not have won, but I definitely wouldn't forget this night, everyone made history tonight. Especially Liv Morgan, and I loved it for her.