princess...

I pulled up to a stop light, my heart racing at the messages I was receiving from my wife. I knew what she was capable of, and the anticipation was enough to drive me crazy. I couldn't stop smiling and as I grew closer to home my nerves grew, then there I was, at my front door. The moment I stepped in I felt a had drag me in and push me against the wall, I knew immediately who it was so I had no need to panic. Her hand trailed up and down my waist as she sucked and bit my neck, leaving red marks that would soon turn purple with time. She whispered something that I could just about hear "such a good princess... so beautiful" hearing her words of praise made butterflies swarm my stomach.

One of her hands rubbed between my legs, earning soft moans for my wife, to which I could feel her smile radiating off her. She pulled away from my neck for the first time and the heat I felt growing on my body as her eyes glide over it was enough to make me stiffen up. "What's wrong princess, you're not... scared are you. No that isn't it, you're nervous. Don't worry mommy's gonna take good care of you." I bit my lip hard as my eyes met hers, she was examining my body language, what was going through my head, what was I feeling, and I was doing the same, she finally placed her hands by either side of my head, causing me to gasp a little, which of course made her smile. I stopped her for a brief moment "the girls?!" She placed a hand over my mouth and leant down to my ear "Aspen is at a friend's house, Maya is out for the count. She won't hear a thing" her breath was warm and her breathing deep and it drove me crazy.

Her arms wrapped around me and soon enough met the back of the gear that I still hadn't taken off, my top slipped off my arms and she took a moment to take everything in before lifting new off my feet to carry me to my room. She shut the door behind her and took the bottoms of my gear off before undressing herself, we looked directly into each other's eyes as she laced her hands between mine and slowly kissed my chest, moving down to my waist. She kissed me softly where I was the most sensitive, I knew that she wouldn't stop until I was completely satisfied, she knew that I had been under a lot of stress and she knew exactly how to relive that stress.

Even though I had finished once, she knew I wasn't quite satisfied so she went to her closet and looked through the closet before returning with a strap. "We haven't done something like this, and I want the best for my princess..." She smiled at my agape mouth and leant in to kiss me. She was right, we hadn't tried anything like that before, and I was excited. She started slow but gradually  increased her pace, making my pleasure more evident. I grabbed onto her arms as I came closer to my climax, she leant down and whispered "Hold on... I'll tell you when princess" her pace was consistent and my moans grew uncontrollable, I held on for as long as possible and just as I couldn't take anymore she nodded.

My breathing calmed as I came down from my high, demi was still perched over me, catching her breath. She noticed my whole body shaking and immediately knew what to do. She went into my drawers and pulled out some fresh underwear and some pink silk pyjamas, a button down and some shorts. She then grabbed the same things for her before picking me up and placing me on the sink in the bathroom. She ran the bath and climbed in behind me, being careful as to not put me in any discomfort. I leant back into her chest and watched her as she cleaned me up, she moved slow and careful, "I told you not to worry princess. I'll take good care of you now" she kissed my shoulders softly before helping me out of the bath and allowing me to dry myself off. I got dressed and felt her arms make their way around my body, pulling me into her chest, her kisses returned to my shoulders and neck. "Come on princess we'll get you to bed, you're going to be a little sore tomorrow, but that's okay, I'll take care of you." She lifted me into my bed and pulled a blanket over me, securing herself behind me. Her care was good, she knew what to do to make me feel wanted, it was why I fell in love with her.

I fell asleep letting her know I was comfortable, she was stroking my arm, sending little dongles through my body. I knew I was going to be sore tomorrow but I didn't care, as long as I had demi I knew I would be alright and I knew I was safe around her.

I woke up around 2AM and found demi curled up next to me, I needed a drink desperately so I carefully peeled her arm from around my waist and tiptoed downstairs. After grabbing a glass of water I turned around and saw demi stood at the bottom of the stairs. "I don't know how you're still walking" she laughed at herself and held her arm out to me, I took her hand and she moved me closer to her "let me take care of you" She said looking down at me. "I didn't want to wake you up.." I said looking back at her. She shook her head  "don't worry about me. Come on let's go back to bed" I brought her upstairs and we went right back to sleep just how we did before. Barry and luna curled up on their beds, Naila asleep in the window, me and demi taking in each others warmth.