WRESTLEMANIA!!!

APRIL 2ND 2022  14:15

After weeks and weeks of making sure Bianca Belair didn't get a title opportunity it was it, it was time for wrestlemania 38. We had just landed in Arlington, Texas and there were so many fans at the airport. I signed posters, titles, fanart, everything, all of my fans were so sweet and I couldn't be happier to have so much support. We had to have security escort us to the company cars that would take us to our hotels and in a few hours  the AT&T stadium, I was feeling all the emotions, excitement nervousness, thrill, everything. I couldn't wait for my title opportunity after trying so long to get that rush of being a champion again.

After checking in to my hotel, we were told that in order to keep on schedule And not divert from our track, we weren't going to be sharing rooms until wrestlemania night 1 concluded, so me and Demi were gonna be in separate rooms until later, which was fine but weird to not see her with me. I was very careful to not snag my gear on anything because it could not rip, not tonight.

My heart fluttered more with each hour that went by I was so ready yet so nervous to compete tonight. I can say however, this is probably one of my most favourite gears yet, it served very much cruelly deville vibes and my makeup was absolutely awesome, the artist can over my house to save some time at the stadium which was perfect because I really didn't want to wait in a makeup chair for a while.

I had ten minutes to get to the stadium before traffic so before I went I found demi and told her I was leaving so she knew not to look for me when she was leaving

*time skip *

Just like that I was performing my entrance in front of thousands of people in the stadium. It was the biggest crowd I had ever seen, I was so excited and I was definitely determined to win. Becky's eyes didn't leave me as the match was announced, she wanted this, so did I. But she was tougher than I thought, however I had a slight advantage, I had received tips and training from liv to help me win. One ring of the bell later and we were in this match officially, fighting for dominance. I grabbed the back of her head and dropped to my knees, rolling her up quickly but falling short of the win.

My offence was cut off by receiving a boot to the chest, it knocked the wind out of me pretty bad and Becky moved quickly to get me to tap out, she placed a foot on my head and pulled my arm back, luckily for me i was close enough to the ropes to grab it. I noticed a change in her mood, she was getting frustrated, one running knee from her and I was laid out. The position I was in could've given her a win but she chose to injure me instead. My right arm was crossed over my body with my hand flat on the canvas, she stepped on my hand, sending me into a panic, I couldn't loose, not like this, is fight with one arm if needed. I struggled for a while, pleading with her but she knew this was her ticket to the win, she stomped my wrist and hand into the canvas multiple times, listening to my screams of pain. The referee pulled her away from me to check if I was okay "NO! " I screamed, clutching onto my curled up hand, I breathed deeply, trying to control my pain "we're gonna take you from the match, well take you to medical-" I shook my head frantically, I wasn't going out from a hand injury.

I was fired up. Every attempt she made on offence was deflected and countered to the point where I was able to fisherman suplex her. I placed my foot on her back, grabbing her left foot and right arm, however my grip on her leg wasn't so she was able to slip out of my hold on her. I was quick to get her into a California clutch and her ring knowledge got the better of me, she rolled back, placing my shoulders on the canvas. I broke the hold before the three count so I wouldn't loose. We were both emotional, she was crying, I was crying we could not afford a loss. She had lost energy from breaking hold after hold so I needed a high risk move. I kicked her from her gut to her face, dropping her in the canvas, I made a quick climb to the top rope, standing upright on the ring post, I jumped onto her performing the flipped jinx, which was the move where I sprung through her legs and pulled her head first into the canvas using my momentum and leg strength. I watched as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, she was out. I pulled her back in to the jinx cross, locking it in As best as I could. She was still trying to get free, even though her energy was wearing thin, I took the opportunity to stomp her back, repaying her from my hand injury and placing my knees on her shoulders, grabbing her legs and pulling them up to her chest. "1! 2! 3!" The bell rung and I could not believe it. That rush that I felt was coming back, I fell back ,catching my breath and bursting into tears. The entire crowd roared to see me as their new champion, my heart pounded as my adrenaline came down. I was on my knees, holding my RAW womens title, completely ecstatic to feel the belt in my hands once again. I jumped onto the ropes, holding my title in the air, listening to the crowd scream "you deserve this" and "this is your house!" I couldn't breathe properly, excitement taking over. I got what I wanted and proved my point, I want this title more than anyone here. I knew I had to thank liv for the help, she gave me every tip I needed to win.  But my win came with a price, my right hand was bruised and swollen; possibly broken.

I held the title in the air once more, shaking hands with my fans and taking photos with everyone I could in the front row. I noticed a phone that was recording so I picked it up and posed with my title for a moment "who's this phone?" I asked to which a girl raised her hand, I passed it back to her before posing on the stage one more time, and then walking backstage. This was so surreal...