fatal 5-Way

20TH JUNE 2022

I had a new motivation to win. With the new found information about Rhea being medically uncleared for money in the bank had got out on RAW, a new competitor must be found. I was going to be taking part in the fatal 5-way tonight, a fatal five way that will give Bianca a new contender to face at Money In The Bank, and I wanted to try again, to honour Rhea. only this time there were five women, not four, me, Liv, Alexa, Becky and Carmella. I was the first one in the ring  and the announcements begun. "This is a fatal 5-way match! Introducing first, from Canterbury England, JINXX!"

jinx gear:

WATCH ME!!!

WATCH ME!!!

"Next, from Elmwood Park New Jersey, LIV MORGAN!! Up next, from Columbus Ohio! ALEXA BLISS! Next from Dublin Ireland, BECKY LYNCH!!! And, Finally! From Spencer Massachusetts, the most beautiful woman in all of WWE, CARMELLA!!" We were all in the ring, every one of us keeping a close eye on each other. the second that bell chimed, I ducked under the ropes and sat outside of the ring while the other four women tore each other apart, my best strategy was to sit, and wait for the opponents to come to me. Eventually Becky threw Carmella out of the ring and made eye-contact with me, bingo, I ran up the steps and jumped off the middle rope directly into Becky, hooking her leg immediately. Alexa broke the pin as soon as she got away from liv, making her my next target. Without thinking about the possibility of teamwork i charged into Alexa, who worked with Liv to send me straight into a code breaker, before either of them could take advantage of my dazed state I rolled out of the ring, dropping off the apron and slapping myself back to reality. Liv and Lex were the only ones in the ring at this point, me, Becky, and Mella sat outside, completely stunned by the impact of the hits that we had taken. eventually, Mella stood back up and dove back into action, but her instincts didn't tell her to go back to the ring, oh no, she came for me, her hand met the back of my neck and my lower back, and she swung my directly into the steel steps, in doing so I whacked the side of my head in the steps, I knew that I would end up bruised. Great.

after taking a moment to recover I watched both Liv and Alexa roll out of the ring at the hands of Carmella, she was on her own, just how I wanted it, so I had to keep it that way. I knew that bliss and Morgan weren't going to interfere, but I wasn't sure about Becks, so just to make sure, i drove my knees into her before getting into the ring with Carmella. I motioned for her to come for me, knowing it would rile her up, and when she ran for me I slipped under her arm and threw her into a German suplex. I got back up and demanded that she followed, I knew that Rhea, and my kids were watching, so I taunted the camera before setting up a signature move of my wife, and I could faintly hear commentary shouting into their mics. "No way!" "she's setting Carmella up for the RIPTIDE!!" I dropped down to my knees and pinned Carmella. Much to my surprise, she got her shoulder up before three and I could not believe it, how did she get her shoulder up, that shouldn't have happened. I was in disbelief, and it's what caused my downfall. 

The shock of Carmella breaking the pin distracted me from the other three women, Alexa had recovered and she slammed her foot directly into the side of my face , the exact side that had bounced off the steps a few moments earlier, and it hurt. A lot. My fight or flight response kicked in, but my fight or flight response was more of a fight or fight response, so I pulled myself to my feet and ran towards Lex, only to get caught and she did a move I thought she'd never do again. "SISTER ABIGAIL!!" came from the voices of the commentary table, I could barley feel anything anymore, but instincts forced my to break the pin, even though I was barely functioning at this point. I didn't even have time to breathe before having Alexa crashed into my stomach in a twisted bliss. Once again, i was being pinned, but it wasn't by Bliss, it was by Carmella, Alexa was laid out next to me, Carmella stole Alexa's win.

Mella's music began to play and her win was announce. I didn't really care that I lost, I had a place secured in the ladder match, but I was bummed out that I didn't win, I let demi down. I didn't want to talk to anyone after that match, and I just went home, I knew that my wife would've seen the disappointment   in my face when I lost to Carmella, but there was no point in hiding it. I got home a little later than usual, due to a gas stop and traffic but that didn't matter, Demi waited up for me, the moment I stepped through the door her face lit up but I couldn't smile. "Y/N what's wrong?" I began to tear up as she pulled me into her arms. "I let you down" I whimpered, hiding my face in her chest, she embraced me tightly and swayed to calm me down. "no, you didn't, you did great, I'm really proud of you." she whispered kissing my forehead in between pauses of her sentence. I began to calm down under her affirmations "okay.." I squeaked pulling away from her chest enough to look at her. "besides, you performed a riptide, that's a whole new level of honour, one that couldn't have made me prouder, now come on, you're tired lets go to bed.."