protection.

(Y/N gear)

I was sat in the raw locker room, across from liv, talking about our tag team breakup from 2 weeks ago

I was sat in the raw locker room, across from liv, talking about our tag team breakup from 2 weeks ago. I was going to go out to talk about challenging the current RAW womens champion Becky Lynch so I was sat in complete gear hair and makeup waiting for my cue. Rhea was here too, though I don't quite know where she was. I made my way to the gorilla and sat down looking around for demi at the same time, still no where to be found.

"Jinx were ready for you" the lovely crew member said, leading me to the win1g and playing my intro. I walked out to Becky who was in the centre of the ring, just finishing a match against Asuka. "Becky Lynch! The 'Man' of WWE and the Raw women's champion. For now. I don't want to waste your time so I'm just going to get straight to the point. I want that title! So Becky I need an answer. I want to challenge you to a match this Saturday at Hell in a cell! So what do you sa-" I was cut off by 'watch me' ringing through the arena, Becky taking the opportunity to exit the ring.

Liv walked down to me and climbed into the ring, standing face to face with me. She walked over and grabbed a Mic from ringside. I looked at her and left the Mic by my side as I asked her why she was here. "I want us back jinx. We can get our titles back please" she said as I shook my head at her. "Liv. I'm sorry. We can't. Come here" I said to the teary-eyed woman in front of me, opening my arms for a hug. She wrapped her arms around me but instead of embracing it, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled it down into the canvas. She began to attack me by hitting my head repeatedly, I had my arms up to cover my face but She still continued to rip into me. I felt hopeless. I was in too much pain to fight back, even though she had betrayed me. Twice. Just when all hope was lost

THIS IS MY BRUTALITY!!

Demi's introduction distracted liv long enough for me to move away from her attacks. She took no time in sprinting at liv and powering her into the corner to protect me. Once liv was down rhea came over to me to help me up. "I'm sorry I was hiding, I needed to be on my own. Come on Y/N I need to get You out of here." Demi was desperate to get me to safety, away from liv. "Demi watch out!" I pushed my wife out of the way just as liv slammed the kendo stick down, it struck across my mid section and the sting I felt was agonising. To return my act of saving her, rhea pulled me out of the way to stop a second strike to my stomach. She pulled me to my feet and we exchanged a similar look. Suplex. We struck liv in the stomach a few times until she dropped the kendo stick and stared down the officials that tried to stop us. We lifted liv and successfully double suplexed her, leaving her in the ring. As we were leaving o had the overwhelming sense of revenge take over my body, I stopped in my tracks and looked back at rhea as she continued on, until she realised that I had stopped walking. I smiled at her before turning around and running back to liv, attacking her with punches and degrading words. Rhea eventually pulled us apart after struggling to hold me back for a while, she stood between me and liv so I wouldn't go for her again. "You be had your fun let's go!" She shouted snapping me out of my revenge trance. I looked back at liv and watched officials surround her, she had a look of pain on her face and I couldn't look at her anymore. So I took rhea's hand and allowed her to lead me backstage.

I refused to answer any questions on the subject. The attack gionna pulled wasn't planned, I wasn't ready for it and to be quite honest it hurt my feelings. We had agreed to tell each other about attacks and she went against my trust. Demi understood my revenge attack more when I explained why I did it.

We got home and the girls were asleep. I couldn't help but feel bad for them, their babysitter spent more time with them than their parents, it wasn't fair. I carried Aspen up to her room considering she fell asleep on the sofa, rhea had made herself comfy on the sofa when I got back downstairs but she had her legs spread open so I lay down, placing my head on her thigh. She made no attempt to hide her smile from me and the fact that I was smiling back at her warmed her heart even more. We sat in silence for a moment before I spoke up. "Thank you" she looked down at me "What for?" She asked to which I replied "today. You knew exactly when I needed you" she laughed "isn't that my job? I am your wife, Mrs Bennett" I blushed a light pink colour whenever she called me that, it meant that I was hers, she loved me and she is the love of my life.  

I woke up at around 4AM to Naila sat on my chest, rhea was asleep and I was lying on her legs. I cuddled with Nai for a while until she ran off upstairs, leaving me awake. I looked up at my wife and couldn't stop the sides of my mouth stretch outward into a smile, she was so peaceful when she slept it was soothing, but no matter whether she was awake of asleep she wanted to protect me, she always had to be holding a part of me while she slept, tonight being my hand, it made me feel extremely safe around her and I was comforted by the head scratches she did out of second nature, yes she was giving head scratches while she was asleep. It's honestly what aids me to fall asleep most nights but most nights she was still awake...