RAW: JINX V FLAIR

(A/N OKAY SO UPON READING YOUR COMMENTS I BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL ADOPT THE CHILDREN THEN GET MARRIED I APOLOGISE TO ANYONE WHO WANTED TO GET MARRIED FIRST BUT I DID SAY I WAS GOING FROM MAJORITY VOTE)

You were looking through your gear trying to see what to wear to your match which would take place in less than 2 hours. You couldn't find anything to wear. It didn't help that you were more focused on not stepping on the cat. "Demi! Come pick an outfit for me!!" You shouted down the stairs. She came into the bedroom and took one look at your old NXT gear, she picked up your Friday 13th themed shirt and held it up to you before throwing it to your bag.

Y/N pov:

She scratched her head while thinking then went over to her dresser and pulled out a pair of leather bottoms that paid homage to Jason voorhees (completely butchered that spelling oh well) "wear these." She said throwing them to me "they won't fit me demi. You're significantly taller than me." I replied, she walked over to me "then do this" she rolled the bottoms up to fit the length of my legs and pinned them in place. I smiled at her and thanked her "I'll receive my payment later" she said smirking. I immediately knew what she meant and my face glowed pink. She left the room and took Naila with her and I finished packing my bags. I came downstairs and heard noise in the kitchen, I walked over to it to find Rhea holding two protein shakes and Naila perched on her shoulder "Here, drink this, you'll need it" she said handing me one, I smiled and thanked her "I gotta go, you coming or staying" I said to her finishing the shake she had made me. "I'll be there in ten, okay" she replied taking my hand in hers. I nodded and kissed her goodbye before heading to my car. it took 20 minutes to get to the arena because of traffic and that left me with about 40 minutes to get myself ready, Rhea still hadn't arrived and I gathered she was caught in traffic like me. She didn't have a match tonight but wanted to be here to see my match. I walked into the locker room to find charlotte staring at me. I felt her eyes on me the entire time I was changing and frankly it was quite annoying, It got to a point where She was making it more and more visible  "got a problem." I said facing her, a stern tone traced through my voice "yeah. you're my problem. your just a little girl trying to take my title for a feeble attempt to hold it, which won't last very long." she said standing up and walking to me, I knew she was just trying to get in my head, and I couldn't lie, it was working. I closed my eyes and shifted my focus back to my hair and makeup "got nothing to say, huh, well I can't wait to crush you beneath my heels, and when I've done that I'll challenge that Fiancée of yours and make sure she falls into the same trap" she smiled  and left the locker room, I had to hold in my anger, save it for the ring, make sure I win and prove her wrong. 

I went into the gorilla and Rhea immediately knew something was up "What did she do." she said grabbing my arm "just trying to get in my head, break my focus, I'm alright though, I've learnt to not let her get to me, put up a brick wall between her and my mindset" I said and rhea couldn't hold back her smile. "you go out there and show her brutality!" I smirked "Don't worry, I will" I replied before heading to the wings, I was the first to go out into the ring so I stretched and waited for my cue. 

*time skip*

It had been about 5 minutes since the bell rang and my match had begun, I had managed to stay mostly on offence thanks to Demi telling me about Charlotte's tricks but I had fallen into some of her attacks and when I did, it hurt, a lot. Right now I was perched on the top rope and waiting for flair to stand in order to use the move that I created in my match against Rhea to my advantage, in order to use it though I needed to get her to hold me up after an attempt to crossbody her, either way she was going to be on the bad side of things. I jumped into her and just as I wanted she caught me mid-air, I had about three seconds to shift my position and pull her into the move. I managed to get my legs around her neck and squeeze them just enough to stop her from pulling them apart, I placed my hands on the floor and she desperately tried to unhook my legs, while she was focused on my legs I was able to pull off the trick and stun her to the point that i could pull her up into a Northern lights pin fall, she tried to pull herself up but my grip held firm, lucky thing about being an ex-gymnast is that you know exactly how much pressure needed to hold someone in a fixed position, the ref counted 1-3 and once the bell rung I let go of Flair and screamed from happiness. The ref handed me the title and lifted my arm above My head. I leant down to charlotte and taunted her like this while shouting "tough luck princess!" at her  

I stood on each corner and let the crowd roar and cheer before watching Rhea come from behind the wings, she ran into the ring and lifted me up into the air, as she placed me back down her lips connected with mine and she pulled away shouting "YOU...

I stood on each corner and let the crowd roar and cheer before watching Rhea come from behind the wings, she ran into the ring and lifted me up into the air, as she placed me back down her lips connected with mine and she pulled away shouting "YOU FUCKING DID IT!!!" I couldn't stop smiling "I KNOW!! Am I dreaming???" I joked with her and she just laughed. we left the ring together and went outside to sign autographs and fanart, we took photos with some people as well and just had a great time celebrating. After a while we made our way home and that's when I remembered what Demi had said to me earlier.  "now. I wasn't lying about getting that payment. come here" She said with a smirk growing on her face. My breathing became heavier as her lips made contact with my neck, her hands glided up and down my body and slowly removed my shirt. I hadn't realised how much she was craving this earlier and now she was finally getting what she wanted. She pulled me upstairs and towards our room while taking her shirt off, once the door was shut behind us she attacked my body with hungry kisses and quickly found my waistband. I granted her access and she removed my jeans before....

(Y'ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IM JUST TIRED AND SORE AFTER GYM TRAINING SO I REALLY CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO GET IN DEPTH WITH THE SPICE! I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER ANYWAYS AND YOURE GONNA MEET SOME VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN THIS STORY NEXT CHAPTER SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT!!!)